List of necessary tools for removing the assembly
Before you start the repair, disconnect the battery by removing the minus terminal, as you will have to disconnect the sensor plugs later, and the power on will be of no use.
Torch is a form of metered portion of fuel that is injected into the combustion chamber. The best injectors can distribute fuel as evenly as possible inside a cylinder. If it does not, and the fuel is too wet, it settles in the chamber. This impairs engine performance and leads to accelerated engine wear. The main characteristics of the flare include:
If there are two holes in the nozzle, there will also be two flares. With a well-matched injection system, all elements work at optimum performance. The engine consumes the smallest possible amount of fuel to achieve the required dynamic performance.
ВСЯ ПРАВДА О ТЕХНИКЕ BOSCH
Classification of nozzle types
Fuel injectors have a great variety in their design. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. The most popular engineered fuel injection systems have become:
- Mechanical. Relate to the oldest type of nozzles. They are characterized by low reliability. Fuel atomization occurs when pressure is reached in the fuel line. Spray time is not determined by the electronic control unit, but by the spring. The most advanced version uses two springs. This allows fuel injection to be staggered in steps. You can recommend installing this type of injectors on cars with missing or problematic electronics;
- Electromagnetic injectors. The system has a controller that increases its functionality. The control signal is applied to the electromagnet. Nozzle closing is done by spring action, which is a weak point of this injector type. The electronic control unit takes full control of the fuel dosage, giving this system an advantage over the previous one;
- Piezoelectric. This injector type works with the highest response speed. This makes it possible to supply fuel into the combustion chamber more than once in one stroke. This type of injector is recommended for turbocharged engines. Also the installation of piezoelectric injection is justified for systems with high pressure in the fuel line;
- Electrohydraulic. Considered to be the most advanced type of nozzles. Operation is based on the difference in pressure above and below the needle. Control over the whole process is entrusted to the ECU. Such injectors are characterized by reliability and simplicity of design;
- Pump injectors. Based on other types of injectors, controlled by the controller. Nozzles have a complex design, so they often break down. Testing has shown that their installation improves efficiency, reduces fuel consumption and makes the exhaust more environmentally friendly.
It is difficult to choose which injectors are the best depending on their design features. Each type of injectors is used for a specific fuel system and engine. When buying new injectors, it is possible to change the design only with a comprehensive modernization of the car. Otherwise the car may stop starting. Incorrect change of injectors can lead to a deterioration of the performance of the iron horse, so if you do not understand the work of the fuel system, it is better to choose an analogue of the original injectors.
Which Injector Jets Are Better for VAZ 2110 8 Valve Injector?
Kachan I have a stock turquoise Bosch for example, engine 1.5 16v with reverse, 3 atm restrictor
Kachan I have a runoff turquoise Bosch for example, engine 1.5 16V with return, restrictor valve at 3 atmospheres
Tell me briefly what to put in place of the 996 ? I must remember them just in case. I have these and the ramp is square in cross section.
Tell me briefly what to use instead of the 996 ? I should remember it just in case. I have such and the ramp is square in cross section.
Kachan AMAROCK No one here likes Siemens injectors
It’s been believed for a long time that Siemens is cooler than Bosch. Some people say their range is too big, others say that needles stick, leak, etc.п. In short, since then everywhere I see people ask about BOSHs
It’s been a common belief for a long time that Siemens is cooler than BOSH. Who says the range is too wide, who says the needles are sticking and leaking, etc.?п. Anyway, since then everywhere I see people ask about BOSH
I am not prejudiced but Kachan says they do not fit.
No, but the other injectors will do very well. There are Siemens 4-hole under the C/O ramp, I saw it in the shop window.
Information on icons and features
You can’t start topicsYou can’t reply to messagesYou can’t edit your messagesYou can’t delete your messagesYou can’t vote in pollsYou can’t upload filesYou can download files
The main producers of quality injectors are Bosch, Delphi and Siemens. These brands are notable not only for their reliability but also for their high price. Of the budget options, OMVL, Valtek, Hana can be recommended. You should only buy original injectors. Chinese no name counterparts often are inoperable, since there is a high percentage of defects. Even if the engine is running well, no one can guarantee that the injector will serve its full prescribed service life.
To select elements of injection system is necessary according to vehicle VIN-code. Cars of different model years often have different spare parts. Within the same model range there may be configuration differences that prevent a particular injector from being installed for one reason or another. This will lead to a loss of power and instability of the engine. In some cases, the car can stop starting at all.
- Sign: Increased fuel consumption, poor engine starting, hesitation or detonation at idle.
- Diagnosis: Measure the CO (on a normally running engine without a catalytic converter CO should not exceed 1% in idle mode. One faulty injector adds approximately 1 % more RPM.0-1.5%).
- Indicator. engine thrashing.
- Diagnosis: disconnection and reconnection of electro injector connector while engine is running. If the nozzle is faulty, there will be no engine response.
- Sign: floating idle (sharp drop in idle rpm and then increase up to 1000 rpm). 1400 rpm or full stop of the engine).
- Diagnosis: as in If one injector hangs unstably, it is guaranteed to be diagnosed by turning off. If you have two or more, only change.
About VAZ injectors of tenth family: “Tens” injectors were completed with Bosch and Siemens. Original factory injectors. mainly Bosch injectors 0 280 158 996 (or 996e).
VAZ injectors interchangeability: injectors are not only different in size, but also different in performance. To understand which injectors will be suitable for your car, it is enough to use table:
Addition to the table: Bosch 0 280 150 996 injectors are not made any more, their analogue is Bosch 0 280 158 110 (capacity 170 cc/min). There are some differences, for example, the rubber o-ring on the 110th is a couple of millimeters higher than on the 996th, and the “tail” (from which it sprays). longer. But the difficulties when installing nozzles should not be.
Classification of injector types
Fuel injectors have a great variety in design. Each has advantages and disadvantages. The most popular engineering solutions of fuel injection systems have become:
- Mechanical. Relate to the oldest type of nozzles. Have low reliability. Fuel is dispensed when pressure is reached in the fuel line. The spraying time is not determined by the electronic control unit, but by the spring. The most advanced version uses two springs. This allows the fuel supply to be staggered. You can recommend installing this type of injectors on cars with missing or problematic electronics;
- Electromagnetic injectors. the system has a controller that increases its functionality. Control signal is applied to the electromagnet. The nozzle is closed by spring action, which is the weak point of this type of nozzles. The electronic control unit fully controls the fuel dosage, giving this system an advantage over the previous one;
- Piezoelectric. This injector type works with the highest response speed. This makes it possible to repeatedly feed fuel into the combustion chamber in one stroke. This type of injector is recommended for turbocharged engines. Also installation of piezoelectric injection is justified for systems with high pressure in the fuel line;
- Electrohydraulic. It is considered the most advanced type of injectors. Operation is based on a pressure difference above and below the needle. The ECU is in charge of controlling the entire process. These injectors are characterized by reliability and simplicity of design;
- Pump injectors. Based on other types of injectors, controlled by controller. Nozzles have a complicated design, so often break down. Testing has shown that their installation improves efficiency, reduces fuel consumption and makes the exhaust more environmentally friendly.
It is difficult to choose which injectors are the best, depending on their design features. Each type of injector is used for a specific fuel system and engine. When buying new injectors, it is possible to change the design only with a comprehensive modernization of the car. Otherwise the car can cease to start. Incorrect change of nozzles can lead to deterioration of the performance of an iron horse, so if you do not understand the work of the fuel system it is better to choose an analogue of the original nozzles.
Nowadays piezoelectric injectors are most often used. They allow for a more accurate fuel supply into the cylinders. Originally such parts were installed only on diesel engines, but lately such variants are used for all engine models.
During operation, under the influence of an electric current, the piezo element lengthens and stops pressing the valve, and as a result, fuel is injected. the valve opening-closing time is minimal, in order to ensure an optimal flow of fuel, it is necessary to ensure high pressure in the system. Therefore, it is important that the normal condition of the fuel injector. The minimum can be called 2.5 bar, the higher this figure, the better. Increasing to 3.8 bar, can increase engine efficiency by up to 15%.
Separately it can be mentioned that modern injectors can have several orifices for fuel atomization. It depends on the type of fuel, as well as the expected engine power. Actually, in recent years, only the atomizing nozzles have changed. Do not forget that the number of orifices should be correlated with the engine settings. The more spray points, the faster should be the nozzle opening-closing process. Otherwise there may be destruction of component parts.
injectors VAZ 2112 16 valves which is better to put
I have a car VAZ-2112, year of manufacture 2003, and the mileage of about 200 thousand. kilometers. In mid-May 2011, the engine began to poorly draw. On the highway, when I hit the gas to the floor. the car first jerks, and then abruptly decreases traction, the onboard computer shows the error “interruption of sparks 2 and 3 cylinders”. What, the plugs are dead? So changed them in March 2011, put the spark plugs NGK. Started doing diagnostics, and first checked the plugs. turned them out, and set the gap of 0.5 millimeters, and checked the spark plug wires. The spark plug wires are dead. when removing them, the spark plug lugs crumbled. Changed the spark plug wires, nothing changed when you hit the gas up to the floor. first the car jerks, and then suddenly loses traction, on-board computer shows the error “interruption of spark formation 2 and 3 cylinder.
Why the spark plugs are intermittent? The spark plugs are fine, the BB wires are also fine, maybe the injectors are clogged? On the car the injectors are native, in principle, their time should be over. I take the injectors off and start to wash them. First I soak in gasoline, then in acetone, then I put voltage on the nozzle contact and start pumping acetone from a syringe. At first the injectors were barely pissing, but then they started spraying normally. After flushing the injectors, put them back. Started the engine. it runs much smoother, and the dynamics of the car. like an airplane taking off. Two days, drove normally, on the third day began a huge burning of gasoline. 15-17 liters per 100 kilometers. Onboard computer shows an error. the mixture is too rich. I took the injectors off again, I did not take them out of the ramp, I did not disconnect the fuel hoses. I take off the battery terminal, short out the gas pump relay and then put the terminal on the battery for a short time. Some injectors are dripping gasoline, other are splashing. That’s it. As they say, if the doctor said in. the morgue, then the morgue. Nozzles need to be changed.
On the domestic injection vehicles are used injectors made by Bosch, or Siemens. On the VAZ-2112, there are nozzles Bosch 0 280 150 996.
Bosch injectors have 4 nozzle holes in the tip disk, and Siemens injectors. 2 nozzle holes in the tip disk. With the same performance injectors. two orifices spray, will have twice the diameter, and therefore will not be clogged with all the crap that is contained in our gasoline. Besides nozzles Bosch 0 280 150 996. are no longer available, and thinner nozzles that came to replace them (number I do not remember). are 760 each. Four nozzles will cost more than 3 thousand. rubles. I will leave the prerogative of buying these injectors to the rich people who overcharged. And here injectors Siemens, are 420, each. Four nozzles will cost 1680, that’s what you need. Injectors Siemens and will put. But what kind of injectors. for Zhiguli, or for the Volga??
Nozzles choice, by their performance.
Nozzle output is determined by pumping petrol at 3 atmospheres and measuring how much petrol the nozzle pumps in one minute (in cubic centimeters). Bosch injectors 0 280 150 996, have productivity 126-132 cc/min (СС. cubic centimeter). Injectors Siemens Deka VAZ 6393 have capacity of 110-120 cc/min. Not enough, and they will be clogged with time by all nastiness (an inevitable component of our gasoline), which means that their performance will be even less, at full throttle the engine will not pull. And if you put the injectors from Volga Siemens Deka ZMZ 6354 ? Their performance is 150-160 cc/min, there is a reserve of performance. The injectors will deliver more gasoline, and there will be an over-enrichment of the fuel-air mixture? And what about the lambda probe?? It will detect over-enrichment and give a command to reduce the duration of injection, there will be no over-enrichment. Decided. I put the nozzles from the Volga.
After installing the new injectors in the ramp, was discovered one feature of Siemens injectors. they are shorter than Bosch injectors, by 4-5 millimeters.
However, there is nothing wrong with it. If the Bosch injectors sink to the full depth of the ramp hole, the Siemens injectors sink to half the depth of the ramp hole. On how many it is necessary to press in. will give to understand a slot for a spring lock of the nozzle. And just in case it is possible to hone the area on the cylinder head where the ramp is installed with a file on 2-3 mm.
After replacing the nozzles, gas leakage was no longer, and the car drives fine. No over-enrichment of the fuel/air mixture, either. On-board computer shows 0 voltage on the lambda probe.5 0.6 volt. That is the norm.
Well done, but the only engine on the lambda is not working in all modes. For example, in the power mode lambda is not taken into account. Besides injectors are not only characterized by static performance, there is also a dynamic parameter. injector opening speed depending on voltage.
So only the lambda control is not enough. Nozzle parameters should be written into the firmware.
And how do you not feel sorry for the time of your life ? one dick changed, not cured.
While you were changing injectors, I went to six matches with my son, went fishing, did all the spring gardening for barbecue at the cottage.