Incredibly useful! Without it you can not exactly hang a painting, level the floor, put under the fridge book Dontsova, not to staggered without the level, most likely, you spend a lot of time and nerves until you achieve more or less tolerable result.
Now there are more advanced versions of the standard levels freely available that can make your work as easy as possible.
TOP 10 MUST HAVE TOOLS (First Time Home Buyers And DIYers) 2020
The basic electric drill consists of a motor built into a gun-shaped housing. However, instead of a gun barrel, there is a gripping device called a chuck in which drills or bits are fixed. Older models lock bits in place with a wrench that tightens the chuck, but most newer drills use a keyless chuck that requires only a hand grip to tighten. It is better to choose new models of cordless drills, which are more convenient to use than their wired counterparts.
items a typical man should have
In life, there are things you can’t do without. They are not meant for bragging to your friends. They are for those who can and love to work with their hands, enjoy life and simple things. In short, a set of items and tools for real men. Let’s compare what you have on our list. Started?
- A mullet helps you out in times of need and when you least expect it. It’s not like lugging around a toolbox. It’s easy to take anywhere: on a hike or to the office.
- An axe to chop wood, cut down a tree, and build a house. You can start with just wood.
- A simple corkscrew/opener/knife. a corkscrew should not cost much, much less require reading the manual.
- WD-40 (wadershka). the legendary American aerosol for defrosting locks, unscrewing rusty stuck nuts, lubricating mechanisms. Let not a single door in your house creak!
- A chainsaw is the 100% corresponds to the definition of “the tool for real men”. Because no one else can get their hands on it.
- Work gloves are not an empty fad when hot sparks or shards of metal are flying around. You’ll need leather ones as well as regular cloth ones.
- A cordless electric screwdriver. preferably 18 volt and with a spare battery, so you can work day and night. The very tool that is worth buying as a gift for a man, if you only have a screwdriver at home.
- The spirit level, to level the world. A real master will not tolerate that the work is done crooked and askew.
- Work boots. sneakers have no place in the shop! Only sturdy, heavy boots with tough soles protect your feet from cuts, bruises and burns.
- Jack, an essential item for any motorist. A sturdy one that will serve you well at the construction site or in the garage.
- Hammer-nailer. a heavy hammer in good hands can work wonders.
- All-in-one toolbox. so you can have everything you need for minor household repairs at your fingertips. Useful for the most mundane tasks: furniture assembly, PC repair, socket replacement, etc.п.
- A big and heavy chef’s knife for your man’s hand. It takes cooking from a chore to an art form.
- A cast-iron skillet is perfect for frying breakfast eggs, heating up a burger and fish sticks. Absolutely unpretentious utensil that can withstand the harsh treatment of men.
- A foot-operated car pump. simple and super reliable, it will probably last you longer than your car. You’ll need it to inflate your pool, air mattress or a balloon.
- High-pressure washer is an absolute must-have for car owners. Besides washing cars, it is also suitable for cleaning stubborn dirt from bicycles, appliances, garden paths, stone facades and pool walls.
- Cigarette lighter wire. to help in an emergency. If not you, then the fellow motorist.
- Charcoal grill. takes us back to the days when heat, fire and food were basic values. But then again, isn’t that what it is today??
- LED flashlight. bright and economical. Four batteries is enough for a hundred hours of use.
- A folding knife. compact enough not to be parted with it under any circumstances. This is probably the tool that is most often given as a gift, and in vain. It’s better to choose it according to one’s hand.
The flashlight, contrary to popular belief, is useful not only in case of power outage, but also during repairs in remote dark corners of the room where there are no normal sources of light. It is usually recommended to buy a simple hand flashlight, but in my opinion, a headlamp is much more convenient because it does not get in the way in your hand, and if necessary you can remove it and use it as an ordinary.
Any advice on the choice here is difficult to give. The main thing is not to buy the cheapest flashlight that will break in a couple of days.
Popular manufacturers of power tools for home
Conditionally, the power tools market for the home can be divided into two groups. The first includes offers from manufacturers of professional equipment.
Manufacturers of professional power tools for home
Bosch. The firm produces a wide range of power tools for the home. High demand for the products allows the manufacturer to keep at an optimal level.
Makita. In our country, the tools of this Japanese giant are most widespread. The reason for this is the best price-quality ratio.
Metabo. This German company, which produces functional, reliable and ergonomic machines, closes the top three. The firm’s products are in a little less demand because of the higher prices.
DeWALT. The American company takes honorable fourth place in the ranking of manufacturers of professional power tools for home. Saws, jigsaws and drills from DeWALT last longer than their German equivalents. The fourth place is taken by the company because of its high prices.
Photo 2: professional power tools for home
Domestic and professional tools from other manufacturers (AEG, Hitachi, Kress, etc.) are.) are in much less demand.
Manufacturers of household power tools for home
This category includes the Russian company Interskol. Domestic power tools for home. the best choice on a limited budget. Also inexpensive models are great if you do not use the equipment very often.
Photo 3: “Interskol”. the most famous Russian manufacturer of household power tools
Einhell company also specializes in producing power tools for home use. It delivers the best low-power models on the market. You have to pay more for German quality.
A high pressure washer for your tank
Why spend money on a car wash when you can do it yourself?? Buckets and rags. the last century, even in such a case requires a serious approach. High-pressure car wash is something that car owners with a country house need.
I have the same in the garage is exactly the same, to wash the car takes 20-30 minutes. Owners of black cars are less fortunate, to remove the streaks from the body. still a pleasure. Don’t go for a low-end model that just won’t get the dirt off your car. Add a foam nozzle to your order, you can’t do without it.
What to buy if you don’t fit: from expensive and cheaper Refund: 171
A set of tools “Men’s Minimum
What every master of a house should have with him? Every man born in a working family should have a minimum set of tools. Of course, the most important tool is a clever head, which must be accompanied by experience. If all of this is present, and the hands grow out of the right place, then each tool from the following set will be a reliable assistant.
What every homeowner should have with him? Every man, born in a working family, should have a minimum set of tools. Of course, the most important tool is a clever head, which must be accompanied by experience. If it’s all there, and your hands are in the right place, then each tool in the following set will be a reliable helper.
The experience of many craftsmen shows that investing money in a tool always pays off. The owner who can perform most of the work with their own hands, will save a lot of money to his family.
A set of tools for the house: the necessary minimum
A true home handyman can not do without tools. to perform any housework certain devices are needed. Even the same nail to pull out with your bare hands is quite problematic, if not impossible. And what to say, if the house is in full swing. at least a minimum set of tools in the house must be. And he will be discussed in this article: in it we will study the minimum set of tools for the house, without which no master can do without.
A set of tools for home: a necessary minimum
To begin with, it is necessary to understand such a notion as the universality of the tool. To make it clearer, let me give you a simple example. for pulling nails, there is a device called a nail-digger. You can buy it separately, or you can buy a hammer and nail gun instead. From the same angle you can look at the pliers and wire cutters. they are sold both individually and in a combined version.
In the professional field such a combination is not very welcome, but for the household these tools are indispensable. It is these devices that make up a universal tool kit, designed for home use. So what exactly is included in such a set?
- Hammer. About its purpose and scope of application it is not necessary to tell much, since this tool is familiar to all men since childhood. it can build something and break with equal success. Concerning it I will say only two things. firstly, it’s better to get two similar tools (one small for delicate work and one large) and, secondly, it is better to buy a hammer with a nail gun.
- Screwdrivers. Their great variety, but in the household, as a rule, used only four varieties: two kinds of flat screwdrivers (with a wide end and a narrow one) and Phillips screwdriver (by analogy with flat screwdrivers can buy a large and a small cross). Also not superfluous will be to acquire a screwdriver to test the voltage in domestic wiring.
- Pliers and wire cutters. You’ll need these tools to straighten, bend, hold, and bite into anything. there’s a wide range of uses for them in the home. I’ll tell you a secret that some people even use them to crack walnuts. But this is not the point. you can figure out for yourself how to use them at home. I want to say only one thing. as a rule, it is enough to buy one universal pliers, equipped with wire cutters.
- Hacksaws. You can’t do without them? To fix the same wooden shelf on the wall it is necessary to cut a small bar or to shorten the shelf itself. Manual hacksaws have not been very popular lately, but they are worthy competitors to the electric jigsaw or the angle grinder. It is better to have two types of hacksaws. for wood and for metal. For inhabitants of private houses an irreplaceable helper will be a garden hacksaw with a curved blade. with its help it is very convenient to take care of the trees.
- A set of wrenches. Here, in my opinion, there is nothing to comment. almost all modern connections are made either with the help of self-tapping screws or by means of a screw and nut. Even for the installation of the kitchen faucet a screw-nut fastener is used. An axe. According to folk beliefs, this tool should be placed directly near the front door. It has a dual purpose. with the help of an axe you can chop wood and, if necessary, to chase away unwanted guests. Just kidding, of course, but as the saying goes, there’s truth in every joke. An axe is an all-purpose tool, it can be used as a hammer, a chisel and even a shaving tool, if you sharpen it well.
- Measuring tape. Almost all types of work can not do without measurements. in order to buy and install, for example, a nightstand, first you need to determine its size. In repair and construction such a ruler is irreplaceable at all, and you have to use it all the time.
Also, if we talk about a set of hand tools for home, it’s worth mentioning about the level, a construction knife and other such small things, which, although they seem at first glance useless things in the economy, yet there comes a time when you just can’t do without them. In general, a set of home tools. an acquired thing, and the real owner is constantly replenished and expanded.
Power tools for the home: modern equipment facilitates the work
If the owner of the house or apartment is missing an elementary drill, it’s sad, and says he has absolutely no desire to do anything with their hands. Modern power tools greatly simplifies and facilitates the work of the home craftsman. Even if it costs a lot of money, but a standard pair (angle grinder and drill) is quite capable of replacing most of the handheld construction tools. See for yourself what these tools can do.
- The drill. As practice shows, with its help you can not only drill holes in various materials. By acquiring special attachments for this tool, it becomes possible to use it instead of various screwdrivers, as well as instead of stripping and grinding equipment. It’s easy to mix various construction mixes and even screw nuts with it.
- angle grinder. This tool can cut anything, scrape, grind, polish, and even sharpen.
The only thing this pair of tools can’t do is hammer nails. But who knows, if you replace the fastener with a self-tapping screw, the problem disappears.
How to choose a tool kit for home: a few tips
You can assemble home tools in two ways. in the first case, you can buy every tool you need individually, and in the second case, you can buy them in sets. You probably know that buying in bulk is always cheaper, and tools are no exception in this regard. The only “but” in buying tools in bulk is the need to spend a large amount of money at once. Buying it separately, you spend less money at a time, but it ends up costing more.
But buying all the tools at once is still an optimal solution. If we talk about a serious arsenal, you need to buy just two suitcases and a drawer.
- The suitcase is a universal set of hand tools for the home. As a rule, such a suitcase contains the necessary minimum, consisting of a pair of pliers, a hammer, a set of wrenches, a tape measure, screwdrivers, perhaps a couple of files and other small tools.
- Suitcase. a set of household power tools. Its contents can vary from two to three items. Usually a drill, an angle grinder, and an electric jigsaw. Variations of this tool can be different.
- Plastic case. Most are sold empty, but may contain a minimal set of hand tools for the home. The purpose of this box is to store all sorts of auxiliary tools, fasteners and other household junk that might come in handy someday.
There is another option to buy a universal set of tools in a suitcase, or rather in a drawer. Often manufacturers combine a plastic box with a case for storing hand tools. In this case, the lid of the box is used for storing tools, and the suitcase itself is divided into many compartments that store fasteners and additional tool attachments.
And finally, a few tips to help you choose a really good set of tools for the home. First, do not go for the cheapness, remember that there is no free cheese except in a mousetrap. A good tool cannot be cheap. if you save money, you risk missing your tools already after one year. And secondly, ask the seller what the tool kit you’re looking for is made of. It is better not to buy silumin, because it breaks and falls apart even when slightly loaded.
The device is a clamp on the hinge, with which you can choose the angle of connection of the elements clamped in it.
Quite an interesting tool, designed to hold and align the angular connection of wooden, plastic, glass and other structures Buy on AliExpress