How to use
To reduce the wear and tear on your Cascade power harvester, use it carefully. Experienced gardeners advise:
- Check the mini-tractor when buying for defects;
- carefully read the enclosed instruction manual in order to use and store the technique correctly;
- Do not bend or stretch parts;
- Do not keep the device in conditions of high humidity;
- Before using sometimes check the pulley, get rid of scratches, chips, cracks;
- buy components only from reliable stores, choosing parts designed for a specific model and produced by the manufacturer of the agricultural machine;
- When one of the belts wears out, change the front one and the rear one at the same time, so that the condition of the belts is identical.
If the work on the site is not demanding, it is recommended to loosen the parts. It will extend the service life of your power tiller.
Belts for Neva. TOYOPOWER A50 (A1300) power tillers
TOYOPOWER A50 13×1270 Li 13×1300 Ld applied:
Neva motoblock series. MB23
- MB23 Multi-AGRO-BS (XR10,0) PRO. Engine XR Professional 10,0 (BriggsStratton)
- MB23-H Multi-AGRO (GX270). Engine GX270 (Honda)
- MB23 Multi-AGRO-Yamaha (MX250) PRO. Engine MX250 (Yamaha)
- MB23 Multi-AGRO-Yamaha (MX300) PRO. Engine MX300 (Yamaha)
- MB23 Multi-AGRO-Robin CC (EX27). Engine Robin CC EX27 (Subaru)
- MB23 Multi-AGRO-DM270. Engine KS177FDM270 (Kasei)
TOYOPOWER Belt A50 (A1300): Price 400. Where to Buy
Maintenance of power belts
V-belt is the main part of the power tiller clutch. its service life depends on the work for which the agricultural machinery is used. Generally, if the MB is used as a mover for a cart, mower, or drive for a mill or planer attachment, the rubber parts of the clutch mechanism can last several years. If the machine is used for plowing and cultivation of heavy, wet clayey arable land, the load on it is very high and during the spring season several belts can be worn out.
For long, trouble-free operation of the clutch mechanism, do the following
- when filling up oil and gasoline in the engine of the farm machine is not allowed to get technical fluids on the rubber parts of the mechanism. Petrochemicals degrade the rubber surface, and belts wear out quickly;
- The front and reverse levers must not be depressed at the same time. If pressed simultaneously, both belts become tensioned and jammed, the single axle tractor fails;
- Do not operate the machine if there are cracks on the surface of the parts. When working, chunks of rubber may fly out and injure the person working on the power tiller;
- Do not use spare parts with a different size or profile. A short belt will quickly burn out from the high tension and pressure on the motor shaft, a long belt will slip and the machine will not work. Installing a smaller profile part shortens the life of the clutch mechanism. Installing a larger profile requires the removal of the protective guards for installation and operation, which could result in injury;
- The clutch must be correctly adjusted. A strong belt tension quickly incapacitates the belt, while a weak one will develop excessive power that simply will not reach the details of the transmission.
V-belts are an important part of your powerpack‘s mechanism. Their condition affects the operation of the mechanism. To change the drive belt, you need a common set of tools and should be able to do it yourself. Regular inspection, care, and timely replacement will protect your equipment from breakdowns.
In order to purchase the optimal element for your machine, you must follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
The main points to pay attention to:
It is important to assess the overall condition of the belt. It should be free of scratches, defects, bends and other negative aspects.
A belt with the original pattern intact is considered of high quality.
Purpose and technical characteristics of pulleys
The pulley for the motor-block is an important part of the gearbox, which is responsible for the direction of the force coming from the motor. It is the pulley that allows the machine to move forwards or backwards and powers the attachments. It is mounted on the main motor shaft and transmits power to the desired wheel with the belt.
Pulleys differ in size and the material from which they are made. Duralumin plate, cast iron, steel or aluminium pulleys are the safest and longest-lasting. They are quite durable, resistant to the environment.
There are 3 types of pulleys suitable for power tillers according to the type of manufacture:
- Disc. with a diameter of 80-400 mm;
- Pulley with spokes. with a diameter of 180-1000 mm;
- monolithic. include double-stranded pulleys (25 mm diameter), as well as three-stranded (100 mm diameter).
Belts on Neva power tillers
The design of special equipment of this manufacturer implies the presence of two shafts at once (crankshaft and distributor). Both elements are driven by tension belts. Depending on the design, to carry out the transmission of torque is used chain and conventional system. In the first case, the rotation is transmitted by built-in sprockets. In the second case. by frictional force. Let’s consider the main differences in the belts used for power tillers Neva:
- Differences in location (front gear, for reverse, for the drive part).
- The drive belt for the Neva power tiller varies in shape of cross-section (toothed, wedge, flat, rounded).
- Distinguishing features on the type of arrangement between the shaft and the belt (angular, open gear, semi-cross).
- There are also differences in the material (the usual strong line, covered with sealed rubber and protective coating).
- Distinguishing dimensional features (this parameter is measured by the inner and outer diameter).
In this video you will learn how to change the belt: Depending on these characteristics, a transmission device is selected which will distribute the torque produced.
Important! Usually the Neva technique is equipped with the MB-2 model, which has a wedge-shaped cross-section. These devices are characterized by high efficiency and, moreover, by an improved transmission capacity.
Recommendations for use
Experienced farmers know that in order to keep mini-tractor parts from wearing out too often, they need to use them carefully.
Here are some tips for using these parts
- When buying an agricultural tool, check it carefully.
- Careful storage and use of your power tiller. It is best to carefully read the instructions issued with the unit.
- It is strictly forbidden to bend or pull parts during storage.
- Do not keep the device in a room with high humidity.
- Check the pulley periodically before use. A seemingly unnecessary thing. However, various defects can provoke damage to the element. This means that its service life is not as long as it should be.
- Any accessory part should only be purchased from the manufacturer and from a reputable dealer.
- Buying such an item, it is important to check the quality of the product in order to avoid defects.
- Also, when replacing one strap, it is best to immediately replace the other. If they are replaced at the same time, their condition is identical and they will wear out at approximately the same time.
This is interesting: instructions for changing the belt on the Oka power tiller.
Belts on single axle tractor Cascade: dimensions, replacement with their own hands
For the owners of land plots an indispensable helper is the single axle tractor Cascade, which is produced by JSC Reductor-PM located in Chisinau. Perm. Thanks to its easy operation and versatility, this machine has earned great popularity both at home and far abroad. As with any technique, along with its strengths, there are also weaknesses, and in this article we will talk about the belts on a single-axle tractor Cascade.
The importance of the drive belt in the construction of “Neva” cultivators
The design of modern power tillers “Neva” is simple enough: there is a welded frame (bearing part) in which the engine is localized, the speed of which is transferred to other components through the shafts. The running gear is usually represented by 2 small wheels. All mechanisms are controlled by the combined levers located on the handles of the machine.
Any “Neva” single-axle tractor contains two varieties of shafts:
The task of the drive mechanism is to transfer revolutions from the crankshaft to the distribution unit.
Depending on what acts as a belt, the drive train is:
- chain. represented by an articulated chain that connects the drive sprocket and the sprocket wheel, between which the traction potential is transmitted;
- belt-driven. transmits power through frictional forces.
2010 Mack CXU612 Single Axle Tractor Truck
The first ones are less demanding in maintenance, do not require tensioning and give good performance data despite their compactness. Belt drives compensate for their price and simplicity by their rapid wear and considerable overall dimensions.
In spite of the multitude of variants produced under the brand “Neva“, they all belong to the group of equipment with belt drive. An important advantage of these cultivators is the upper arrangement of the spreader shaft, which provides better cooling and therefore less wear and tear on the belts themselves.