Types of cutters by purpose
Needed to trim the free edge and level the tip of the nail.
Needed to remove coarsened skin, remove growths, smooth out cracks.
Needed to remove the gel polish, adjust the design or shorten the length of the nail.
Needed to remove a callus or cut a thick nail.
There are also polishing pads. They have a rounded cone shape and are made of plastic, silicone or felt. These cutters are used to make the nail plate smooth and shiny.
Rules for sterilization
Disinfection of instruments is carried out after each use.
Cleaning consists of 3 steps:
- First disinfect as described in the “Rotary Instruments” manual. An alkaline reaction solution is used, with the addition of active detergents. Such agents as Actibor, Mistral, Multidez are used. The last 2 are concentrates. they must be diluted in water.
- Pre-sterilization. the second stage of SAR, is to destroy fungi, bacteria, viruses. The composition should dissolve and soften residual biological material. The porous structure of the blades cleanses the skin, dirt and gel residues. If the nozzle is immediately placed in a dryer, blood and skin will bake but not clean. Clean any residual components from the cutters and wash with detergents.
- Sterilization. thermal treatment in a special machine. Autoclave or dry-heat can be used. The latter sterilizes tools at 180 ° C for 60 minutes in paper Kraft bags.
Drying prevents corrosion, so even the highest quality tools need to undergo this treatment. Autoclave works on the principle of high pressure, but at low temperatures. Full sterilization cycle lasts 30 min.
Modes need to be matched to cutter size and notches. The bigger the nozzle and the more abrasive, the longer and more thoroughly the tools need to be processed.
Mills for manicure. types
Nail care tools are divided by purpose and power into:
- Devices for manicure and pedicure. Power range 15 to 30 W. Speed of rotation up to 2k. revolutions per min.
- Extension devices. Versatile tool with power from 30 to 60 watts. Speed of rotation up to 35k. revolutions per min.
- Professional machines for manicure and pedicure. Power above 60 watts. Speed up to 45k. Revolutions per minute.
Cutters for a hardware manicure: Variety, purpose and tips for choosing
Machine manicure is considered to be quite hygienic and simple procedure that allows you to make your nails beautiful without the help of cutting tools. If you learn how to use it, the device will become an indispensable thing. Nail-masters all over the world have already appreciated the beauty of working with the machine for manicure.
Those who are going to do their own manicure hardware, often have a question about how to properly insert the nozzle into the machine. Some of the difficulties that can cause this simple, in fact, operation, to some extent due to the fact that the clamps come in 3 types:
The most common of them are manual and semi-automatic. As for the automatic clamp, it is used quite rarely, as a rule, in devices equipped with a built-in vacuum cleaner.
The most convenient clamp is considered to be an automatic one. The attachment of the burr is made in the simplest way: it is inserted in the clamp, and its further fixation takes place automatically.
In a semi-automatic, to attach or change the nozzle, the knob must be turned until it clicks, moving clockwise. This provides the opening of the clip that allows the nozzle to be exchanged. After replacing the nozzle, the last step is to rotate the section in the opposite direction.
As for the manual clamp, it is quite easy both to open and to close. The head can be inserted without any effort when the button on the housing is pressed. After that you need to unscrew the washer. The part of the handle to which the mowing head is attached acts as a clamp. To close the clamp, press the same button, wait for it to sink in, and screw the washer on firmly.
According to the reviews of professional masters, all these clamps work reliably, and the presence of a particular type of clamp in the machine is usually conditioned by the specifics of its model.
Diamond cutters due to their physical properties are used by manicure masters during the work with the delicate cuticle, fragile nails and when it is necessary to clean the pterygium (thin layer of cuticles, which is grown directly to the nail plate). But diamond also has abrasiveness, the degree of which can be easily determined by the color of the nozzle:
Ceramic nozzles are designed for both home and salon use. Unlike their diamond counterparts, they are softer, allowing them to be used for manipulating hard nails and cuticles, as well as for removing the rough layer of epidermis or calluses.
Metal cutters. the choice of true professionals. Since they are made of strong surgical steel alloys, it is customary to use them for work on cuticle and lateral rollers.
Combination, silicone and plastic. as a rule, inexpensive cutters for single-use. They do not require special storage conditions, disinfection and sterilization. But in a disposable purpose and hides their flaw: if the client flow to the master manicure is constantly filled, it is more economical to get a full tooling reusable. On individual products, you can simply lose a lot of money.
One of the best representatives on the market. cutters production Stalex Ltd., which for over 17 years engaged in the production of manicure tools.
What Cutters are needed for a hardware manicure
If we consider removable nozzles in terms of material science, they can be divided into:
HOW TO MACHINE MANICURE | abetweene
And to choose a tool for a specific cosmetic procedure, knowing just the materials from which it is made is not enough. It is important to understand what cutters are used for.
What do you need cutters for manicure?
The nozzle is installed in the handle of the device on a rotating head. It unwinds and works like a file or grinder. The intensity of the effect depends not only on the speed of rotation, but also on the shape, size, and material of the nozzle. Cutters for hardware manicure perform the following functions:
- coating removal;
- length correction;
- shaping the contours of the plate;
- treatment of nascent material;
- Cutting the cuticle and film pterygium;
- Careful filing of calluses, burrs, coarsening;
- final polishing.
This equipment includes several cutters.
- Spherical diamond cutter. It is difficult for beginners to work with it, because if you lack the skills, you can traumatize your nail.
- Cutters, which are small in size, process roughened skin near the nail. A rather large ball is used for polishing the skin around the nail. The expert selects the tool depending on the structure of the client’s nails.
- Ceramic cutter. “corn”, if you don’t have skills it gets very hot, begins to vibrate and can damage a nail. So it is better for beginners not to use such a nozzle.