Better value in pack! Price per pack of 6 pcs.: 1 296 р. Price per unit. item: 216 p. 249 р.
It is more advantageous by packaging! Price per pack of 6.: 540 р. Price per unit. goods: 90 p. 104 р.
In packs more favorable! Price per unit 6 units.: 1 170 р. Price per unit. 195 р. 221 р.
expensive by the package! Price per pack of 6 pcs.: 180 р. Price per unit. item: 30 р. 34 р.
Best in bundle! Price per unit of 6 units.: 630 р. Price per unit. item : 105 р. 121 р.
Better value in packs! Price per pack of 6.: 1 422 р. Price per unit. goods: 237 р. 274 р.
Best in packages! Price per pack of 6.: 234 р. Price per unit. goods: 39 р. 45 р.
expensive by the package! Price per package of 6 items.: 918 р. Price per unit. goods: 153 р. 177 р.
It is more favorable by packing! Price for 6 pack.: 912 р. Price per unit. goods: 152 р. 175 р.
It is more profitable in packages! Price per pack of 6 units.: 1 146 р. Price per unit. goods: 191 р. 217 р.
expensive by the package! Price for 6 pack.: 3 924 р. Price per unit. goods: 654 p. 759 р.
Cheaper by the package! Price per unit of 6 units.: 762 р. Price per unit. goods: 127 р. 147 р.
Best by pack! Price per pack of 6 units.: 408 р. Price per unit. goods: 68 р. 74 р.
It is more favorable by packing! Price per pack of 6.: 144 р. Price per unit. 24 rubles. 28 р.
Best by Package! Price for a pack of 6 pcs.: 1 308 р. Price per unit. goods: 218 р. 247 р.
It is more advantageous by the package! Price per package of 6 pcs.: 1 188 р. Price per unit. 247 for goods: 198 p. 225 р.
in Advantageous by Package! Price per package of 6 pcs.: 2 796 р. Price per unit. 247 for: 466 p. 539 р.
Painting trowels are used during repair and finishing works. With their help building mixtures (plasters or fillers) are applied to the surface to be treated and evenly distributed on the ground, sealing seams, cracks and other defects.
A putty knife is a manual tool consisting of a working part in the form of a flat spatula and a handle. Metal spatula is durable, it can be used not only to apply a construction mixture, but also to scrape off the old paint and putty. And the flexible plastic spatula is suitable for finishing smoothing.
The handles of tools have generally oblong shape, so that they completely fit in the palm of the hand. But D-shaped handles are also available, which are usually present in models with a wide spatula and placed along it. There are also so-called Japanese trowels, which have no handle, and at the end of the working part is fixed plastic or rubber holder. With such a device it is easier to perform painstaking decorative work, as nothing restricts movement.
The tool with such a name is used when performing work with decorative plasters of different types, but do not confuse it with the construction version. Applying the decorative mass on the wall and its alignment is made exactly by the trowel. For these purposes a trowel with polished edges is used, and its base is high-quality metal, which prolongs its life, and small defects on the surface do not leave jagged edges on the tool plane.
Tools for decorative finishing, involve and such a roller, which is designed for work with Venetian and textured putties, when a special roller “under the marble” is in demand. It allows you to apply the appropriate pattern on the walls, which after hardening takes the desired shape. What are the features of the roller? Yes in the fact that with each time of its application, it is possible to change the pattern, which allows you to achieve a visual transition of patterns from one to another, time to time the pattern becomes more and more original.
What tools are used for painting work
Based on the method of application, there are two groups of devices: mechanical and manual. The former are often chosen by professionals for high quality finishes. In the process of cosmetic repair of the room it is enough to use simple tools: trowels, brushes, rollers, auxiliary equipment.
They are used for painting any surfaces, consist of such parts: the handle, the rim with bristles. Taking into account the shape, size and purpose of the products, the following classification is used.
The most suitable brush for painting various surfaces. Among the most popular are the following:
- Round. Comes in different diameters, easy to use in the design of ceilings, walls. Often used for whitewashing, painting, priming substrates.
- Narrow. Designed for painting pipes, hard-to-reach areas, the application of decorative ornaments. The width of the working part. 1-3 cm.
- Scoop. Best for application of undercoats, different impregnating compounds on the grounds with large area. Do not use this brush for oil-based products.
- Radiator. Has an extended handle, so it can be used for reaching hard-to-reach places, when painting heating batteries, surfaces behind them.
- Flute. Flat brush with shortened handle, flexible working part. It helps to evenly distribute paint on the surface.
Advice! To avoid searching for different brushes separately, it is better to buy a set. Brushes usually come with extensions, devices for carrying out painting work.
There are many varieties of paint brushes, each designed for finishing certain surfaces Source diy.obi.ru
According to the bristles
When choosing a brush for surface treatment, you should pay special attention to the hair. It comes in several kinds:
- Natural. Very often pig hair, horsehair, or a combined version is used. As such material possesses a split structure, so saturation of a substrate with a paint composition is most effective.
- Synthetic. Perfectly absorbs moisture, resistant to wear, evenly distributes the paint on the surface to be treated.
- Combination. Consists of artificial and natural material, combines the advantages of the previous varieties.
Tip! Before using new brushes, they should be properly prepared: immerse in water, soak for an hour, dry. Working with pre-prepared brushes is much easier, as their bristles become softer, more voluminous.
The fibers of quality synthetic brushes remain just as straight even the hundredth time after they have been used Source element.ua
How to plaster walls on the screed
Plastering walls on the screeds is necessary when the walls of the room have significant unevenness. To perform plastering yourself need to buy tools for finishing work:
- A quality level with a length of 2 meters or more;
- Lighthouses. straight wooden or metal slats, or special t-shaped devices;
- Metal rule;
- A trowel made of foam plastic.
Before starting work, you should visually assess the curvature of the surface, then determine the approximate thickness of the plaster layer and calculate the required amount of mortar.
When all the materials and tools for plastering walls are prepared, you can begin the work:
- Draw vertical lines at a distance of 30 cm from the corner and apply spots of plaster mix or alabaster along them, on which the beacons are to be attached. To obtain an even vertical, you should use a construction level when installing the beacons, with which the beacon is pressed into the solution.
- Repeat the same actions on the side of the opposite corner.
- Fix the remaining beacons on the wall using string (fishing line), which must be stretched along the wall between the beacons, which have already been fixed (the distance between the beacons shall not exceed one meter).
- Fix each line to trim the beacons with plaster mix, and deepen it to a certain depth, determined by the level.
- After all the beacons have been installed, a new plane will be created on the wall, which must be completely filled with plaster mix, using a trowel.
- Smooth the plaster layer of the rule, relying on adjacent beacons, moving from top to bottom without pressure.
- Smooth the plastered wall with a trowel to achieve the required smoothness.
- The next step is to use a rule to level the plastered mortar. This is the most responsible part in the process of plastering walls.
- After completing all the work remove the beacons, and then grout the voids left in their place. Special beacons can be left in the plaster.
The advantages of buying in the San Marco’s online store
Agreed Site sanmarco-vernici.Provided for information purposes, and under no circumstances is a public offer.
How to make a Venetian?
This variant of decorative finish looks rich and attractive. Using Venetian plaster to create a marble or aged stone effect. To apply such plaster on the ground can be used the following tools:
- Tanks for mixing solutions.
- Construction mixer.
- Compositions for tinting.
- A thin trowel for mixing and applying a mortar.
- A wide spatula for mortar application.
- Skins for sanding.
Several shades are used for creating Venetian plaster. For the beginning define with color solutions. Then the base mortar is prepared. Such a layer is applied solidly to the substrate.
After it dries, the second and third solution are lighter shades that form the desired pattern. When everything is ready, you need to remove the excessive protrusions, sand them and, if necessary, cover with wax.
The plastering process can be conditionally divided into several stages, such as roughing or finishing. Based on this, there are also two groups of wall levelling tools and auxiliary or related materials. Let’s consider each of them in more detail.
At the initial stage of plastering a number of actions are performed, which are aimed at the preparation of the working base. Here is the dismantling of unnecessary structures, the removal of old finishes and fasteners, flaking and loose areas. In the end, one or another priming compound is applied.
Consider what tools are needed for work before plastering walls without taking into account the rough dismantling (demolition, formation of new openings in solid structures):
- Peorator. A universal tool that can be used to remove almost any material. It is enough to choose the right nozzle: a spatula for the impact mode, a cord brush, a drill.
- Scraper. T-brush with interchangeable blades, which are firmly fixed in the sanding pad. Great for wallpaper, chalk or lime, some paints.
- Scrubbing brush. It is an ordinary brush with a metal pile. Used to remove rust, paint and varnish, loose areas. Depending on the strength of the materials, you can choose a tool with bristles of the desired hardness.
- Hammer. Here we mean a tool with a pick. Easily chisels away loose bits of old plaster. It is also used to form notches in order to improve the adhesion of a difficult surface with a new leveller.
- Sanding pad. It is inconvenient to carry out large-scale work by hand, so belt sander or sheet metal sanders are used in parallel. Relevant event to create a rough surface on a strong paint under a thin layer of plaster. If you add notches to the surface, you can increase the thickness of the leveler.
Before plastering it is necessary to rid the surface of dirt, dust fungal growths, rust and oily spots. Then the surface is thoroughly impregnated with primer. A foam or lint roller and brush will be needed here. It is better to use a mackerel with a rectangular (not round or flat) pad under the thick bristles.
Next, the installation of beacon reference points is performed. They help to form the most even plane. Here you will need such a set of tools, including plastering tools:
|A plumb line, bubble level or laser level||To create an even surface, you need to use levels. With their help, beacons are installed.|
|Beacon profile||Prepared samples from the manufacturer of the T-shaped or angular shape can be replaced by a wooden bar, pipe or profile bars for the plasterboard frame. But they are subject to compulsory dismantling afterwards.|
|Rule||Here it is used to form mortar beacons or to correct the position of rigid rails.|
|Angle||It is used for forming inner and outer corners.|
|Capron thread||Not required, but can be used to simplify the process of installing beacons on the base reference points in the form of self-tapping screws.|
The list includes materials that are required for traditional rigid beacons. They are fixed on plaster or cement mortar. There are also methods of installation of plaster guidelines and with the use of special fixators for T-profiles.
Consider the tools that are used directly for plastering work and their purpose. If it is not a machine application, the first choice is a fixture to transport the mass to the main inventory or walls. As a rule, use narrow trowels with a blade width in the area of 100 mm, trowels with a curved handle (similar to the stonemason’s sample). Otherwise they are called trowels.
Distribution of the working mass on the surface is carried out by different types of tools for plastering walls:
- Facade trowel. It is a standard metal blade with a handle in one plane. Selection of the blade, which must be smooth and burr-free, is carried out on the hardness and width. It depends on the experience and habits of the master, the features of the working object (complexity, size, amount of work).
- Steel Ironing Blade. Here the metal blade has a rectangular shape, the handle arc-shaped is fixed in the center of the blade (in the longitudinal direction at an angle of 90 degrees). This plastering tool makes it easy to apply large amounts of plaster and distribute it evenly.
- Falcon. Hard plastic, wood or metal are used as a square. The handle is fixed straight in the center of the blade at an angle of 90 degrees. Such a device is mostly used for transporting the work mass, and less often for spreading.
Another type of tool is used only for leveling walls with plaster. A rule with a section in the form of a truncated trapezium is most often used. A reinforced version in the form of a bubble level is used for works with screeds and on large objects.
Less often, a plastic smoothing tool with textured soleplate or rubber pad is used. They are used to finish smoothing the plastered surface. This fills in small pores and rubs out protrusions. The measure is carried out before the mortar hardens, the surface is moistened in this case. The sand that is contained in the plaster is removed with a facade trowel. This is how you can bring the coating to a mirror finish.
Here are mortar preparation tools and accessories for plastering. They include a construction mixer or a mortar with a removable mixer attachment. Better to use plastic buckets as a container. The material has poor adhesion to plaster, cement and polymer compositions. This cannot be said about metal, so it is more difficult to clean it after each batch. And because of the old residues in the prepared mass can be formed lumps.
When carrying out these painting works different types of brushes can be used. The type of this tool is also determined by the type of work to be performed, the type of surface to be coated, and its shape:
- flat. For relatively large surfaces: floors, window sills, doors etc;
- round. are recommended for uneven areas, as they allow “paint” all pores and dents;
- special. include several subtypes, with which you can perform operations that others can’t handle.
When it is necessary to treat a very large area, it is more rational to use other painting tools. paint rollers. It is also much more convenient to use them for sharpening textured surfaces. Standard models are good for internal finishing works, minivalikes. for painting small areas, façade models. for rough surfaces. There are special rollers for smoothing wallpaper (pressed), for peorizing plasterboard (needled), etc.д.
Non-standard auxiliary tools
Above were considered the basic, standard tools for decorative plastering, without which it will be difficult to do without. Now let’s turn our attention to auxiliary tools, if they can be called that. This will be interesting for creative people.
Stencils for decorative plaster are used when one wants to get a beautiful pattern on the wall. The result is a very beautiful and artistic finish. Usually, choosing or creating a stencil, make a bias in the direction of flowers and leaves, because they always look beautiful. And then the wall appears more voluminous.
Often stencils for decorative plaster are used when finishing corridors in apartments and children’s rooms. You can make a stencil yourself from plastic, silicone glue or paper. In the latter case, a pressed paper is needed, so that it does not come apart during use. The simplest way to resort to the help of Watman, because it is from it is easiest to cut out a stencil.
The stencil is attached to the wall with duct tape, and then decorative plaster is applied, creating the desired pattern. Then the stencil is removed and moved to a new location on the wall, and then the procedure is repeated.
With a good imagination, you can use the most diverse and unusual tools you want. For example, a film can be used, however strange it may seem. It is easy to apply decorative plaster with a film. The usual polyethylene film is used, which should be crumpled beforehand. Then the large-area film is simply glued to the wall on which the mortar has not yet dried. So it holds for a while and then comes off and creates a texture underneath.
Also an auxiliary tool can be an ordinary sponge, which will also create a unique texture. The sponge is simply pressed against the raw wall, and during the tacking we will get the desired texture. If you are creative enough, you can find other, non-standard tools for decorative plastering.