MYSTERY BAR OIL HACK. 80% CHEAPER THAN STIHL CHAINSAW BAR OIL
The ratio of oil and gasoline for chainsaws of well.known brands, correct proportions, and also what should not be diluted
The preparation of the fuel mixture is a very important process, on compliance with the correct proportions of gasoline and oil, both gasoline consumption and the service life of the chainsaw. Many are used to interfering 1:50, but this is not right, t.to. the ratio of these two components, all manufacturers have different. Within the framework of the article, we will figure out what the most famous manufacturers are recommended, in what proportions, as well as give an example of how to dilute and cook fuel correctly.
Exclusively motor oil for two.stroke engines is added to fuel for chainsaws. Oils for four.stroke engines are categorically not suitable. The reason is that in two.stroke ICE, the oil burns together with gasoline.
In car and other four.stroke ICE, it is poured into the crankcase, has many special additives, it is not initially designed to combat. If it is poured into a chainsaw, it will smoke, will not burn out completely and quickly form a thick layer of carbon monoxide, which in the end can disable the chainsaw.
In addition to the general specification “for two.stroke engines”, the manufacturer of the chainsaws may recommend using on their model oil of a particular brand. It can have special combustible additives and additives extending the service life of the ICE saw.
This is what oil for 2-stroke engines of chainsaws from the famous Champion brand looks like
In the old two.stroke engines of the Soviet period, motor oil was also used, as in four.stroke, for example M8. Old motor oils did not contain such a number of fireproof additives as modern. So that such non.specialized oil provides sufficient lubrication of chainsaws, increased dosages were used.
When running the engine, 1:20 proportion was used, after 1:25. Large quantities of universal oil, not created under complete burnout, led to rapid hair toxing and sticking piston rings, the formation of a carbon on the upper part of the piston, light of the ignition, in the exhaust windows of the cylinder and a silencer. For the same reason, a spark on a chainsaw candle may disappear.
In advanced cases, windows and muffler could be completely tightened by the car. The thick layer of the carbon on the piston significantly reduced the volume of the combustion chamber.
Modern special oils for two.stroke ICE provide lubrication of nodes much more efficiently. Therefore, it requires almost two times less than before. from 1:40 to 1:50.
At the same time, the engine remains clean for a long time and serves for a long time, despite the lower supply of mechanical strength in modern ICE in comparison with the old.
We also recommend reading an interesting article about which oil to use for the chain of the chainsaw and how it can be painlessly replaced.
Primary adjustment and start of use of saw
Most tools go on sale by already configured manufacturers.
In the process of running.in, the correctness of the work is checked:
- At the first launch, you need to ensure the operation of the chainsaw in gentle mode. A few hours after the start, it is recommended to cut small branches and trunks up to 10 cm thick.
- The chainsaw should start correctly, ensure the stable speed of rotation of the asterisk and the smoothness of the increase and a decline in power.
- Fuel consumption must correspond to the power used and in practice the saw should not go out, “sneeze”, smoke and work with jerks.
- When operating the engine, there should not be extraneous knocks, cotton and noise.
The following rules will help to be played out:
- Mix gas and oil in accordance with the indicated manufacturers proportions.
- Do not cook the mixture in advance. The properties of gasoline and oil in a mixed state change over time. The exception is fuel for an intensively used tool, however, here you should not exceed the norm of 7 days.
- Use oil designed for a chainsaw brand. The fuel mixture with an abnormitative composition will disable it.
- When preparing the fuel mixture, take into account the impact on the components of climatic conditions.
What should be the fuel mixture?
The exact proportions of gasoline and oil depend on the characteristics of the device, in particular on the speed of engine rotation. So what is better to refuel at the saw:
- If the engine differs in low speed, an excellent proportion of oil and gasoline from user experience often 1:25. These include units that function at a speed of up to 5000 revolutions per minute.
- If the engine operates at a higher speed, depending on the exact indicator of this characteristic, the optimal proportion can be a ratio in the region of 1: 40-1: 50. These models include various saws at a speed of up to 12,000 revolutions per minute.
There is nothing complicated in the gas station gas station. But if you doubt whether this or that mixture is suitable in your case, contact specialists for qualified help.
How to breed gasoline for a chainsaw
Consider how the mixture for the chainsaw is preparing. It is necessary to calculate the correct ratio of gasoline and oil for chainsaw. A fuel with a high octane indicator is taken for a chainsaw: AI-92 or AI-95.
To prepare the fuel mixture, it is necessary to add 30 g of oil by 1 liter of gasoline, which corresponds to the construction of the saw. The resulting fuel fluid is poured into the fuel compartment. Before breeding gasoline, you should get advice from service specialists who specialize in the repair of chainsaws.
In order for the saw to have a long service life, it is necessary to correctly prepare a gasoline mixture for which only AI-92 and AI-95 brands can be used. The fuel should not be ethyled, otherwise the internal combustion engine may break. You can not use an old product that has expired, because over time, fuel can change the octane number. The proportion of lubrication and fuel is strictly withstanding.
You should not save when choosing oil for chainsaws of the brand Husqvarna and others. The proportions must be observed due to the fact that excess oil can lead to growth of soot on the nodes of the chainsaw. Excess gasoline can provoke the occurrence of damage to the piston and DIS breakdown. So, 1 liter of fuel is mixed with 20-50 ml of oil. Husqvarna recommends add 100 ml of grease by 4 liters of gasoline. This proportion is suitable for saws with power up to 1.5 kW.
For structures with a power of more than 1.5 kW, an oil proportion 1:50 is used. That is, dilute gasoline as follows: add gasoline for a chainsaw in an amount of 5 liters per 100 ml of oil. Partner recommends diluting the fuel fluid in the following norms when refueling the chainsaws: 100 ml of grease is added by 3.3 liters of fuel.
When using supersynthetic oils, the indicators are 1: 100. That is, the fuel mixture for the chainsaw should be prepared according to the recipe: add 100 ml of lubricant per 1 l fuel. When choosing components, you need to use the information that is given in the instructions of any modification of the saw.
Consider which container you can mix fuel. The stores have canists with measuring divisions in which there are 2 holes: for fuel and for lubrication. Using such a canister, pour both ingredients, tighten the lids and mix the substances, tilting the canister in different directions.
Often, plastic bottles and other containers are used to mix ingredients. With plastic and glass, you should be careful. When mixing components, static electricity may appear. It is necessary to ensure that pebbles, sand or drops of water do not get into the fuel mixture. The fuel mixture must be mixed well. The prepared fuel mixture cannot be stored for more than a month, since the oxidation of materials may occur, and the composition of the mixture may change.
Breakdown of the motor, which was caused by fuel with an expired shelf life, is recognized in the services of non.warranty. At the same time, the cost of repairs can reach 80% of the price of a new structure.
After all the work using the chainsaws were over, you need to spent the remaining fuel, turn off the motor, remove the remnants of the mixture.
For the best operation of the device, it is necessary to make a mixture that will ensure uninterrupted operation of the motor, complete combustion of a gasoline mixture without soot, smoke or damage.
How to breed
STIHL fuel mixture is prepared by mixing high.octane gasoline and oil for two.stroke engines. The proportion of oil and gasoline for the chainsaw is as follows: if the power of the unit does not exceed 1.5 kW, then the ratio will be 1:40 (t. e. 25 ml of oil per liter of gasoline), and with a power above this value. 1:50 (20 ml per 1 l).
Looking at the proportions table, we will analyze the example of two drank different power, how to mix oilbenzine.
- For a low-power STIHL MS 180 with a 2-tact engine, the dilution will be in a proportion of 1:40. The volume of the fuel tank has only 0.25 liters. In order to mix fuel with butter for one gas station, we will need 0.25 liters of gasoline 6.25 ml of oil.
- For a super.powerful professional chainsaw, Stihl MS 660, breeding oil and gasoline must be carried out in a proportion of 1:50. In this model, the volume of the fuel tank is 0.825 liters. In order to understand how much oil is pouring to such a volume of gasoline, multiply 0.825 by 20. It turns out that 16.5 ml of motor oil will be required.
In practice, of course, you do not have to calculate what share of the lubricant will be diluted in the volume of gasoline per refueling. Typically, the fuel mixture is diluted in a volume of 1-2 liters, which is enough for several gas stations.
It is necessary to dilute gasoline for the Stihl chainsaw in a separate canister, in no case, without filling the saw in the gas tank of the saw separately. There are no oil pump and the possibility of installing it in these engines, so only the finished fuel is poured into the tank. There are even special canists with two necks on sale to make it more convenient to dilute the mixture, but you can add oil to gasoline for a chainsaw and in an ordinary canister.
The proportions of the gas station refueling are best observed as accurately as possible: the excess oil will create soot on candles and pistons and provoke detonation when fuel combustion. This can reduce the engine operating resource. In addition, the user of the saw in this case is forced to inhale exhaust gases with unburned fractions. At the same time, an excess of gasoline can damage the pistons due to insufficient lubrication.
To dilute gasoline, it is recommended to use special tools. this is a measured container for gasoline, a lubricant dispenser, a syringe, a canister for the preparation of the mixture and a watering can for refueling the sawdaulu a tank. All these auxiliary accessories are sold in official stores and at Stihl dealers.
Some people’s craftsmen are advised to use a plastic bottle in case of lack of special measuring accessories: a full cover (from the same bottle) is poured into a half-liter container filled with gasoline. The output is an approximate ratio of 1:50.
The amount of the mixture for refueling is best calculated in advance based on the estimated volume of work and the declared consumption of this engine. The volume of the tank in most chainsaws is about 0.5 liters, the engine with a capacity of 2 kW will spend about 1.2 liters per hour of operation (more accurate characteristics of the saw can be seen in the instructions). Thus, it makes no sense to prepare a mixture in volumes exceeding 3 in a row.
Before the start of preparing the mixture, it is recommended to carefully clean and dry the neck of the canistra and the area around it to avoid the hit of extraneous impurities: dust, water, etc. D. The same is done with the tank before pouring fuel: the lid and neck are cleaned of dust and adhering dirt so that it does not get into the gas tank, and then into the engine.
The choice of fuel
What kind of fuel to choose for a chainsaw is an osky question, the success of the unit directly depends on it. According to existing canons, good gasoline for a chainsaw is considered not ethylated, but highly octane from a proven manufacturer. The cleaner the fuel, the better. If gasoline was stored in the canister of a year and a half, then this will adversely affect the nature of the device, so the substance should be prepared before the start of work.
How to gas and oil a chainsaw
It is recommended not to use low.octane fuel, to completely eliminate inexpensive oils from the circle of attention of dubious quality. Do not use ethyl fuel, it significantly reduces the resource of the power plant.
It is important to track so that there is no alcohol in fuel, any additives that may violate the functioning of the power plant. Specialists still conduct discussions that it is better than 95 or 92. The first has more stable detonation, but most often they still use the 92nd. The reason is simple: questions often arise to the 95th, it has a large number of different additives that have a poor effect on the work of the saw engine. Michentonization occurs (piston pulse into the opposite move), which takes place almost with each turnover of the crankshaft. If the octane number is even higher (98), then microuders will become even more intense.
The consequences of improper gasoline on the quality of the unit can only be negative:
Which octane number to use. 92, 95 or 98?
Here the most interesting begins. Is it possible to refuel a chainsaw 95 with gasoline? In all settings for the operation of chainsaws, manufacturers indicate with fat font: “Do not use gasoline with an octane number above 92 for the preparation of the fuel mixture”. It is understandable, but apparently not everyone, t.to. Once from timely, a chainsaws with a burnt cylinder bring to service centers!
Let’s figure out which gasoline is to pour in the chainsaw and which! For all two.stroke engines, you need to use 92 gasoline, it is the tool that is designed for it.
Pouring 95 gasoline, detonation (impetus of the piston into the anti-income) will begin to occur in the engine, something like a micro-impact that will occur almost at each turnover of the crankshaft. I think everything is clear about 98 gasoline, the effect will be even stronger, and it will already be mini strikes.
For reference! And you knew that fuel should not always be prepared in a ratio of 1:50? It turns out the proportion may be 1:40 and even 1:25. What it depends on and when to choose the right ratio, read in our detailed article-building about the proportions of oil and gasoline for the chainsaw of all brands.
Pershered launch of the chainsaw. yak to start iztrument?
PISLAL TO, Yak VSIs ahead of the Vikonani procedure, Treasurely launch the chainsaw of the ribbon. Through those, with a fate, the dvigun was ruptered with a cold, mi described the tangle wars:
- Set a saw on the right on top, for example, Shina Tu Lantsyug Ni did not stick to a chogue.
- Videved the handle of the lantsyuye duck in the direction of the front handle, rushing to the wrong.
- Transfer the truce of the fannies into the position of “vkl”.
- Transferred to the shuttle of the presentation in the position of positions.
- Yakshcho at the chainsaw is a decompressed valve, rub the yogo. tse the launch of the bilsh light.
- Transfer the damper of the Drosel into the launch “Start”. Yakshcho in drank nadbachena by Keruvannya, Treaselly Vittyagni Vitroil of the Flash with the Corps. Yakshcho Kervannya Rodlene, Treaselnuti on Vazhil Tu Zaphiksuvati Yogo in the industrial.
- The front handle was drank a hunting hand with a hand that is lamping.
- PISLAL TSOO TRASTION OF THE BURNING OF THE RUSSIAN SHOL.
- The right hand of the starter handle with the right hand, the remnants of the ratio of mechanism not to contact the starter. At the moment the vinica opir. If you are yogo, to make a starter handle to you.
- If in the Dviguni, the perishas of the sleeping rod, the gap to the gap of the shuttle.
- PISLAL Launch of the Motor Gazumo for the rightness of the attempt of that vіdletneu. Blocked Nastyanka at the TSOMOSHOSTEN.
Pardoning with a first launch of gasoline drank
When launching the chainsaws, you can let the delay of the pardon, the yaki call to the case not to start the chainsaw:
- When launching the move, I can miss the moment, in the Yakiye Buyuvas, the “buzz” that is to plunge the starter handle.
- It is possible to turn the zabuti to translate the Rosmikach Lantsyuga in Trezibn Put.
- When launching the cold dvigun, it is very much to scream the lifting of the Nastryanka, and when the rose. About the moment of the moment Inodi is forgotten.
- One pardon. the vague of the great Paliva Primer, the roller.to.the.rope of the chainsaw of the chainsaws
Do not forget it, I in Pili is the Boti is invaluable.
Shcho Robiti, Yakscho drank Bula flooded?
- WIMKNIT ISTRUMENT.
- Snick with a chainsaw.
- Bruttry the frenzy.
- Pull the starter handle, after blocking the chainsaw. With a tsoma willytati Palino. Yakshcho gasoline llose bagato, we can talk about the zavisannya goal. in practice, the take is sturdy.
- Stand up the fry back, zber tan teso.
What will happen if you do not take into account the recommendations
An inexperienced person does not know how to dilute gasoline with butter, how to choose the right fuel, what proportion of gasoline, and many other nuances. Often, such ignorance leads to the emergence of a large number of problems in the operation of the equipment:
- increase in fuel consumption;
- defects of the unit and its components;
- the appearance of extraneous noise;
- strong toxic exhaust and t.D.
Therefore, experts recommend adhere to tips related to all aspects of the equipment, starting from how to choose the right fuel, ending with how to dilute gasoline for the chainsaw.