Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901
I can not open the mixer body Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901 Please tell me how to remove the body from the mixer Bosch TURBOFIX NO DOUBLE BOLT I tried just a force to separate the two halves but I fear to break the latches or is there hidden bolts, WANT TO FIND OUT WHY THE SPEED CHANGER DOESN’T WORK
Kwk disassemble mfq 1913: bend back the base of the wire, push the gray panel with the numbers under the switch toward the wire. This will release the latches on the handle, the other latches are opened by prying with a plastic card.
How to remove the turboFixx mixer casing How to disassemble the turboFixx mixer casing there is not a single bolt and if it is riveted then how to separate them Thank you very much
advise how to remove the body from a mixer Bosch TURBOF1X MFQ 1961/02 NO DOUBLE BOLT tried to force the two halves apart
Leave a review on Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901 Describe how happy or not happy with your Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901 purchase
How to disassemble the body on a mixer turbofix there is not a single bolt and if it is riveted how to separate them Thanks a lot
HOW TO TAKE OFF THE BODY FROM A Bosch TURBOFIX MIXER NO UNITS I Tried TO TAKE OFF TWO HALFs BUT I FAIL TO DESTROY THE CLIPS OR THERE ARE HOLY BOLTS, I WANTED TO DESCRIBE WHY THE SPEED VOLUME SWITCH IS NOT WORKING. Who knows
The white drive on the Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901 is broken (I can send you a picture for clarity) how and where to order it?
the mixer beeps, you need to lubricate, but how to open the mixer body to avoid damaging it (there are no fasteners). Mixer MFQ 1961/02 FD
The mixer does not turn on when you slide the slider to positions 1,2,3. press on the body, the mixer turns on.
Ask a question Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901
Your Bosch TurboFixx MFQ 1901 is not working, tell us about your problem in full.
How to Disassemble a Bosch 450w Mixer
Today we will discuss stationary mixers. The devices exhibit advantages, disadvantages. Globally stationary mixers are used to handle large volumes of products, avoid confusing the units with hybrid models: a handle equipped with a motor, plus a bowl of food chopping, shredding. The advantage of standard table saws is that they can cut through thicker wood. Housewives burn out mixer motors themselves because there is no protection against overheating inside. Stationary models are equipped with a speed regulator, you can not say: we see just a motor. Repair the mixer with their own hands devoid of difficulty prodobytayuschim kit.
The main faults
First let’s consider in which cases it is necessary to resort to disassembly and repair of the mixer. Common malfunctions of Braun (Brown), Scarlett, Bosch, Ross and other home appliance service specialists include the following.
Как разобрать блендер BOSCH ErgoMixx 600W
- Breakage of a cord inside the power supply. This defect can occur due to poor quality insulation. frequent kinks when rolling up the cable for laying in the box lead to a violation of the inner insulation and short circuit the individual wires with each other.
- Problems with the start button is a common problem with Brown mixers. If it sticks, you have to dismantle it and fix the problem, if it is bad, you have to install a new button.
- Electric motor: there are many options here, the simplest. the malfunction can be due to the brushes, which have worn out and lost contact with the rotor. One or more speeds don’t work: the main reason can be in failure of the switch. its contacts can get burnt or oxidized because of frequent use. The repair is pretty simple. you have to remove the regulator and inspect the contacts, clean up if necessary, and if the wear is complete, replace.
- Extraneous noise. here there are only two possibilities: bearings and no grease in the gearbox. Check bearing rotation, if there is ringing, it is necessary to grease them, and backlash appeared. only replacement. In a gearbox, due to the effects of kinetic energy, grease can accumulate on the worm gear tip. Carefully distribute it between the gears with the tip of a screwdriver and make a few revolutions, the sound will disappear.
If you know the typical faults of a manual or a planetary mixer you are free to repair the product yourself, you do not need a special tool. The main thing here is caution, patience and basic knowledge of the product design.
Preparing to repair a Bosch machine
Before you disassemble the washing machine Bosch (Bosch), it is necessary to prepare for it properly. You must have an idea of the circuit of the SM and the elements you will have to remove.
The disassembly diagram is identical for different models of machines: Bosch Maxx 4 (Bosch Maxx 4), Bosch Maxx 5 (Bosch Maxx 5), Bosch Maxx 6 (Bosch Maxx 6).
What are the stages of disassembly you have to go through:
- Remove covers: top, back and front.
- Take out the detergent drawer.
- Remove the control panel.
- Dismantle motor, gate valve, pressure sensor.
- Disconnect the connectors and wiring.
- Disconnect pipes and hoses.
- Unscrew the weights and supports.
- Remove the collar clamp, take out the UBL.
- Remove and disassemble the tank.
What tools you will need:
To disassemble the washing machine Bosch will need enough space.
Unplug the washing machine, turn off the water supply. Then prepare a container, unscrew the filler hose from the body of the washing machine and drain the remaining water into it. Go around the car, open the hatch on the bottom of the front panel. Unscrew the filter and drain it.
The preparatory stage is over, all that is left is to move the washer so that it is comfortable to move.
Business mowing line, thank you (no)
An idiot’s dream come true, I finally bought my ATAMAN M2R PCP rifle in the Ultra Compact version.
In transit, they managed to break the PROTECTOR! Protect the gun case (heck, it is also very expensive).
I made a claim, but I don’t think they will return anything. The shipment came from the seller, he promised a crate, but he wasn’t sure. It is useless to ask the seller, everything was in words.
Handy people, tell me how and what to fix it at home, please.
П.с.: I will tell you about the rifle later, when I get over the jitters (
The main troubles
First, we will consider in which cases you need to resort to disassembly and repair of the mixer. Common faults with Braun (Brown), Scarlet, Bosch, Ros and other appliance service professionals include.
- Broken inside the power cord voltage. This defect could be caused by faulty insulation. Frequent bends in drawing up the cable for routing into the box lead to a breach of the internal insulation and the closure of the individual cores to each other.
- Problems with the start button is a common problem with Brown faucets. If it sticks out, then it must be dismantled and troubleshooting, in the case of a serious breakage install a new button.
- Electric motor: there are many options here, the simplest. Faults can be through worn brushes and lost contact with the rotor. One or more gear does not work: a defective derailleur could be the underlying cause. Its contacts from frequent use can burn or oxidize. Repair is simple enough. It is necessary to remove the regulator and inspect the contacts, clean if necessary, and if the wear is complete, then replace.
- Unusual noise. There are only two possibilities here: The bearings and a lack of lubrication in the gearbox. Check the rotation of the bearing, if there is a bell, they need to be lubricated, and the backlash appeared. Only replacement. In the gearbox, due to the influence of kinetic energy, grease may accumulate at the tip of the worm gear. Gently spread it between the gears with a screwdriver and make a few turns. The extraneous sound will disappear.
Knowing the typical failures of the manual or planetary mixer, you can repair the product yourself. No special tools are needed for this. The most important thing here is. Caution, patience, and a basic understanding of product design.
Signs and causes of failure
The following symptoms indicate that the technique needs repair:
- New noises have appeared that were not there before during operation. creaks, squeaks, knocks, and others.
- There is an unpleasant smell of burning wiring.
- Defects in the form of chips and cracks appeared on the components.
- The unit is working irregularly or not in the specified mode.
- The body heats up during the operation.
- The machine does not turn on at all.
Any of the parts that make up the machine can fail, making troubleshooting difficult for the inexperienced user. Malfunctions can occur due to mechanical damage or faulty wiring.
Important! If the equipment is still under warranty, it is better not to disassemble it yourself, and immediately take it to the service center. Opening the case will cause a breach of the agreement and can be a reason to refuse free repair.
If the failure is mechanical in nature, it is manifested by the fact that the rotation is not transmitted to the working body. There are only two possible causes:
Миксер Bosch “MFQ4020. MFQ4080”
- The belt is frayed or torn. a common problem with belt-driven units. In this case, it is sufficient to replace the damaged element with a new one;
- Wear of the key on the rotor shaft is a typical situation with direct-drive units. You will also need to replace the part.
If the wiring harness is damaged, the best course of action depends on the severity of the fault. With minor problems, such as a blown fuse, switch or cord, a worn motor brush, you can try to cope with yourself. It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions, have the right tools and materials on hand. If the problem is more serious. the motor broke, you need to rewind the armature, replace the board or collector, it is better to seek help from professionals. Otherwise, there is a high probability of aggravating the situation and damaging not only the equipment, but also your own health.
Warning! If equipment under warranty fails, it is better not to engage in self-diagnosis and repair, but to contact a service center. Specialists will carry out the necessary repair work or replace the device with a new one, if it cannot be repaired.
If the problem is in the brush
To replace the whole motor at once is very expensive, the price of such a service is quite high, and to buy the part itself is difficult in small towns. On the other hand, if you disassemble it turned out that it is not the winding or control board, but an ordinary brush. the cost of such repair will be a penny.
Brush failure is most often expressed as wiping, after which it no longer presses tightly against the rotor winding, which can cause severe plastic heating and may smell burnt when the combine is started.
Note: a brush is a part made of graphite and transmits current to the rotating shaft located in the rotor. Since graphite is quite soft, it can wear out quickly with regular use of the equipment, so it must be replaced periodically.
Dimensions of this part are approximately 2x1x0.7 cm and may vary depending on the model.
Сломался Bosch Turbofix 350.Как разобрать.Проблема на лицо.
How to replace the brush
- In a specialized store, a repair shop, in the market buy a new brush for Bosch. You can go to an auto store, where you need to buy, for example, an inexpensive Zhiguli brush. It has a pressed copper conductor and will last much longer than a simple graphite one, but it will need to be “adjusted” with a file.
- Insert the modified or branded part in its place: in a special rectangular hole, where the part is clamped with a metal bracket.
- Assemble the case and test the operation, first at low speed and then at full power.
Repair of Bosch food processors: an essential part of the auger
Repair of KitFort KT-1308 planetary mixer
First, let’s consider in which cases you should resort to disassembly and repair of the faucet. Common problems with Braun (Brown), Scarlet, Bosch, Ros and other appliance specialists’ taps include.
- Open circuit inside the power cord. This defect can occur due to poor insulation. Frequent bends in the assembly of the cable for the box lead to a breach of the inner insulation and the shorting of the individual wires to each other.
- Problems with the start button. Common problem with brown taps. If it jams, it must be disassembled and the problem repaired, in case of serious damage. Install the new button.
- Electric motor: many choices, the easiest. Failure can be due to worn brushes and loss of contact with the rotor. One or more speeds do not work: the main reason could be a faulty switch. Its contacts may burn or oxidize with frequent use. Repair is pretty simple. It is necessary to remove the regulator and inspect the contacts, clean them if necessary, and if the wear is over, replace them.
- Extraneous noise. There are only two options: bearings and no grease in the gearbox. Check bearing rotation, if there are sockets, we need to grease them, and there is backlash. Easy replacement. Oil can accumulate in the gearbox due to the effect of kinetic energy on the worm gear tip. Carefully place a screwdriver between the gears and make a few turns. Strange sound will disappear.
Knowing the typical malfunctions of a manual or planetary crane, you can repair the product yourself. You do not need a special tool. Here’s how to do it. Care, patience, and basic knowledge of product design.