How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
Head. the main detail of the trimmer for the grass. It is a basis with a reel on which the cord thread is wound. In total, 3 types of heads are distinguished:
- Manual. Allows you to lengthen the cord (fishing line for trimmer) manually after a complete stop of the engine.
- Semi.automatic. Using such a head is simplicity and convenience. It acts on the following principle: waiting for the trimmer for the grass reaches the maximum revolutions, the user is slightly knocking the device with the device about the ground, due to which the locking of the fishing line is removed. Thus, the cord is put forward at the expense of centrifugal force, and the owner of the apparatus can only cut it with a knife.
- Automatic. Trimmer fishing line is supplied after reducing engine speeds. Such a head is convenient in cases where there is a need to carry out long.term work. The disadvantage of the device, in turn, is the rapid wear of the cord.free thread.
Now, in order to find out how to refuel a trimmer to the grass, you should pay attention to the choice of cordy thread.
Preparation for the replacement of fishing line
Before replacing the fishing line, you need to pull out, and then disassemble the head. It usually includes a casing, a spring (on some models), a bobbin with a fishing line, a lid. It is necessary to turn off the electric trimmer for the grass (or drown out gasoline) from the network, and then proceed to remove the coil. It can be recorded in two different ways: in the first case, it is necessary to completely disassemble the head, and in the second. just remove the gearbox from the shaft, to which it is attached.
- A bobbin is located under the lid, it must be carefully pulled out of the case (sometimes a spring is hidden under it, it should also be carefully removed to the side so as not to lose);
- After removing the spool, it becomes noticeable in the center of the case with a fixing bolt (or screw), which must be unscrewed in a direction opposite to the clockwise movement;
- After removing the fasteners, it is necessary to hold the body with a swaying movement to remove the coil from the gear shaft.
The second method involves the following actions. Coil head is worn on the gear shaft. To disconnect it, you need to lock this shaft. Typically, in braids, for example, the brand “Champion” or “Stihl”, for this a hole is made into which a nail, rod or screwdriver is inserted. After fixing the shaft in a fixed position, you need to, holding the body, start rotating the head clockwise, since the thread on the shaft is usually applied to the left.
Now that the head is removed and dismantled, it is necessary to determine what thickness the cord should be. You can find out the suitable diameter for your trimmer for the grass by looking at the user’s guide or on the squash itself, it usually indicates such information. Another way is to insert the thread into the hole from which it is served. If the Sruna is without difficulty, it can be used to work.
On a note! To understand how much fishing line is wrapped for coil, you need to wind it on the bobbin so that the height of the skein is not more than the diameter of the sides. If the cord protrudes behind the edges, the coil cannot be hidden in the casing.
We carry out the winding of the fishing line
Sentlessly completed disassembly of a spray coil without losing its spare parts allows you to go to the main task-winding into a fishing line coil. Technological features of the design of the spool and the number of working antennae determine the sequence of actions.
Coil with one working osik
The easiest option and a simple sequence of actions:
- The dimensions of the bobbin and the length of the original factory winding determine the length of the fishing line recommended for winding. 2 5 m.
- One end of the fishing line is inserted into the fixing technological hole located inside the spool.
- The fishing line for the trimmer is wound on the drum in reverse rotation of the spray in the trimmer product direction. as a rule, on the inside of the bobin, the arrow indicates which direction the winding is carried out.
- A small section of the fishing line is left free to output it. it is fixed in a specialized border on the inside of the bobbin, designed to keep the winding when assembling a spool in working condition.
- The left end of the fishing line is passed through the hole of the outer part of the bobbin.
- Half of the bobbin are collected and put on the bar of the trimmer device.
Two working antennae
In this type of spools, the number of grooves for winding the fishing line lying on the inside of the coil should be determined:
For both cases, a fishing line for a trimmer 2-3 m long is taken. In a single.captable coils, the fishing line for a trimmer stretches into a through hole, its ends (antennae) are folded together and aligned, after which they are wound in the back of the rotation of the bobbin on the bar the side. inside the arrow is usually indicated the correct direction of the winding. In the presence of fixing grooves, the ends of the fishing line are threaded in them or hold their free arm fingers, spread into the through hole of the outer half of the bobin, the spool is closed and attached to the bar of the trimmer product.
The difference between the winding of the fishing line in the two-to-dancing coils is that initially a line of fishing line 2-5 m long is folded in half (to determine the middle fold), and the bend loop is inserted into a special groove between the grooves. Both strains of the fishing line are wound each in its own groove, fixing the antennae and assembly of the coil is similar to the option considered above with one groove.
The first implementation of this procedure may seem long and quite time.consuming, but over time and experience, this task will be solved much faster and easier.
The video below will clearly show how to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer to the coil of a trimmer for the grass and correct it correctly. this operation is not a complicated one and, with some patience, will necessarily be crowned with success:
Supercut braid head
This two.string design is also designed to mow and clearing space and is used in obstacles and processing large areas. For the cutting cord, an automatically supported optimal cut length is implemented here. It is used only with a universal or special protective shield for the mowing.
We will explain how to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for the grass of these two modifications. First, prepare two strings of maximum length (7 m or 10 m), depending on its type. You can find out these data on the packaging sheet.
How to Edge a Lawn with a String Trimmer Correctly
- Take the head in your hand so that its cover with a bulge in the center is from above. Thick two recesses located on the sides of the structure with the other hand. they are exactly opposite each other. Press your fingers in these recesses at the same time or in turn so that the constipation comes out of the hook, and then click the other. Turn the lid clockwise: now it can be removed and put aside.
- Take the coil itself. To do this, slightly cram it to free the plastic hook. With rotational movements, bring it out of the holding position and raise it up. A free drum with two compartments will be in your hands.
- Find the ear, which adjoins the dividing wall in the middle of the bobbin. Take a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass and insert its end into this recess until it stops. Having bent the string, wrap it around the coil in the opposite direction so that the fixed piece of the trimmer cord does not fall out of the ear. With quick and confident movements, continue to wrap the line for the trimmer turning behind the turnover, trying to distribute the layers evenly and tightly. Когда отрезок закончится – другой конец струны зацепите за одну из двух насечек так, чтобы наружу выходил остаток примерно 10 сантиметров.
- Make the same actions with the second string. Wrap a fishing line for a trimmer in the second compartment on the same side. Fix the free end of the same length on a notch located on the opposite side. After that, the coil can be inserted back into the body.
- With rotation of the bobbin, compare the strings and sleeve inserted into the head so that they are next to each other. Take each of the forests, carefully unhook it from the notch and put it in a special groove for exit outside. Now the ends stick out of the channels of the rumps and the lid can be closed. Put it on in accordance with the position of the fixers and press it strongly to the click.
- Pull strongly by one string so that the reel body shifting a little up. You will hear another click, and part of the fishing line will come out a couple of centimeters.
- The next action can be cut out by the ends of each string with a secateur to the required equal length, if necessary. STIHL recommends that the trimmer fishing line protrude from the hole for about 10 cm.
Tramoring the fishing line in a trimmer coil for grass is a relatively simple procedure, provided that you adhere to a certain algorithm of action. When you need to determine how many meters of consumables are enough, wind it on the bobbin so that the skein does not exceed the diameter of the sides. Having decided on the length of the cord, follow the following instructions:
- Fold the consumable material so that one end of the fishing line is 10-15 cm longer than the other.
- You need to start charging with the central side, which divides the backpack of the trimmer for the grass into 2 parts. Find a groove where the cord should be inserted. The latter is bent twice.
- Determine in which direction you need to wind the fishing line for the trimmer. To do this, take a look at the bobbin on which there can be an arrow or inscription. She indicates the side of winding. If there are no designations on the coil, then look at the arrow on the mowing head. carry out windings in the opposite direction.
- Wash the consumable material carefully, a round to the round. Try to adhere to maximum thread tension.
- After completing the cord laying, fasten first the short end of the material. To do this, insert it into the groove on the side of the coil, which is suitable in diameter. The second end (more authentic), attach to the groove on the other side of the backpack of the trimmer for the grass.
- By fixing the fishing line for the trimmer, cut its ends. Do not forget to leave allowances about 10 cm.
- Install the refitted coil to the mowing head of the device. To do this, you need to insert and pull the thread alternately into the weekend of the head, then place the keyboard of the device in the skin.
- By applying the required force, pull the cord from the fixing grooves and tighten the material. At the end of this action, put on the lid and fix it using the latches.
The step.by.step winding of the fishing line on the coil to wind the cord per trimmer for the grass can be also in another way, in which two segments of the material are charged instead of one. The replacement is carried out like this:
- Bend one end of the cord thread in the form of a hook.
- At the bottom of the bobbin there should be a hole that is designed to fix the fishing line. Insert the bent over the end of the thread there.
- Wind the cord material in the direction of the arrow to the desired level, which does not exceed the diameter of the coil of the trimmer for the grass.
- The same actions need to be done for the second cell of the bobbin.
- Assembly of the device head is similar to the first way.
All about the replacement of fishing line with a trimmer head
There are many types of heads that are designed for different types of fishing line. The latter is also available in several diameters: from 1.0 mm to 3.2 mm. At the same time, its section is round (including with a special groove to reduce noise), square, twisted and in the shape of a star.
There are no clear preferences, and this explains the wide variety of forms and diameters in the market. The round shape is usually stronger, but has a worst cutting ability, in addition, when rotation, it makes a characteristic sound. Therefore, sometimes they make an acoustic groove, however, the use of this fishing line makes sense only on battery trimmers, in machines with gasoline and network drive, the sound level of the drive itself practically drowses the sound from the fishing line. The square has a good cutting ability, and despite the fact that such a fishing line for a trimmer is less durable than round, on average it is consumed less. A square fishing line for a trimmer quite easily cuts the shoots of the same Ivnyak up to 1 cm in diameter. The star has the maximum number of cutting faces, mows best and is the fastest consumed.
The next nuance when choosing is stiffness. The fact is that in the production of nylon, a modifier (often maleine anhydride) is added to it, which improves its strength and prevents gaps. However, modifiers are not the cheapest component, they are trying to save on it. Therefore, it seems to be a good fishing line for a trimmer that remained for the winter, in the spring unexpectedly behaves completely differently. it breaks, stops going out normally from the reel. There is a recommendation to soak a fishing line for a trimmer in water before work, but I do not see much sense in this, malein anhydride interacts with water, but if it is not enough in the nylon, then there will be nothing to interact. Therefore, it makes no sense to stock up on fishing line for a long period of time, a breakdown or constantly torn fishing line for a trimmer, which also does not want to leave the reel itself, can significantly complicate the work.
How To Take A Tick Off Your Dog. Professional Dog Training Tips
How to remove a fishing line for a trimmer
To replace a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer, remove the head cover. To do this, press the fingers of the latches of fixers located on both sides of the lid, and pull the lid up. Access to the coil will open. After that, pull it out, pulling up the axis on which the coil sits. If the ends of the fishing line stick out from the holes of the head, then lift the coil along the axis and pull the remaining fishing line from the holes of the head. Now the detail does not hold anything and it is easy to remove and remove the remaining working thread.
The coil is divided into two parts by the central partition with a neckline. Different models of cobs differ in size, so you need to check how much you can wind the fishing lines on the bobbin. Its length ranges between 1 and 4 m.
Winding fishing line on a trimmer for grass
Measured and accurate dismantling of a spray from the coil of braids for grass makes it possible to go directly to the winding of the fishing line. Design features of the head, the number and location of the fixing holes dictate the sequence of actions when performing this operation, and also determine the methods used. Today, there are several varieties of coils depending on the number of antennae antennae and refueling methods:
Trimmer coil for grass with one osmus
Many owners and experts note the simplicity of the operation and refueling of bobin with one mustache. Depending on the manufacturer, the length of the refueling fishing line can range from 2 to 5 meters. The end of the fishing line is inserted into the head in a special technological groove or hole, and the winding is carried out in the reverse work rotation of the bobbin side. On most coils on the outer side of the case there are marks in the form of arrows, which indicate the direction of the movement of the trimmer bobbin for grass.
After winding, you need to leave the free end of 15-30 cm to strengthen the centrifugal force, which is determining when extracting a trimmer fishing line in automatic and semi-automatic reels. The left end is extended through the coil work hole and make the head assembly.
Trimmer head with two antennae
After extracting the spray from the coil body, we determine the number of streams for winding fishing line (1 or 2). There is no fundamental difference between bobbins with one and two grooves, but with a careless refueling in a paired groove, there are problems with operation. Due to the likelihood of weaving neighboring tools, a situation may arise when after the wear of the working antennae it is impossible to extract new.
Regardless of the number of streams for refueling, a fishing line is taken for a trimmer from 1 length.5 to 3 meters. The winding must be carried out in reverse rotation of the head to the side, since the winding in the direction of movement will lead to the fact that the fishing line for the trimmer will not be removed from the bobbin. After the fishing line for the trimmer is tucked into the coil of the trimmer for the grass, free ends (15-30 cm) we stretch into special holes. Next, collect the head in the reverse disassembly order and check the performance. Do not worry if the ends of the two antennae are very different in size, since when the trimmer for the grass is launched, the knife installed on protection will cut off the excess.
Trimmer head for grass with automatic line dressing
In some models presented on the market, a coil with an automatic winding mechanism is installed. It is enough to correct the owner and fix the ends in the head, and the winding operation will perform the tool itself when included in the operating mode. It is almost impossible to incorporate a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer for grass with such a head, since the coil independently determines the position of the antennae. The advantages of the automatic head of the trimmer for grass include the simplicity of the line for refueling, and the disadvantages are frequent breakdowns of the mechanism due to the complexity of the design and the high cost.
Block: 3/3 | Summer characters: 3087
Tips and recommendations how to wind a fishing line for a trimmer and what you need to know
There are several useful tips and recommendations that it will be useful to find out not only beginners, but also experienced masters-codes. These tips will help prevent negative consequences in the form of injuries and improper functioning of the mechanism. These recommendations say the following:
- Set the lid to clicks. over, these are 2 or more clicks, which depends on the number of fixers. If one latch does not click, then when starting the tool, the drum can jump out and injure a person
- Do not wrap a fishing line for a trimmer with its strong pulling, as well as in an amount more than you can insert it into place. It is better not to harvest the equipment than it will be more, as this will lead to negative consequences in the form of the impossibility of unwinding it if necessary
- If you own the tool not with two conclusions of the fishing line, but with one (usually low.power units), then the winding process is performed in a similar sequence, as described above, only with the difference in the absence of the average side between the extreme bases of the coil
- After replacing the material, it is necessary to first check the tools of the tool, and then proceed to the mocking of the grass. If you do not make a preliminary check, then the forests can be unwound, and injure a person
It is interesting!Choose the material of the appropriate quality so as not to get injuries when working with benzo.cards, trimmers and motorcycles. In the process of beating grass, small stones and other materials fall under the rotating parts, which can fly over long distances, therefore, despite the fact that the fishing line for a trimmer is not a knife, working with a tool should be carried out in protective special uniforms. The result of the work done is as follows. after the replacement of the new material is enough for an area of up to 600 square meters, but when taking into account the presence of a reinforcing layer on the fishing line. Ordinary nylon materials serve less, which is important to take into account when working. Do not try to mow thick.button grass with fishing line, as there are special metal wheels or knives for this.