A trimmer carburetor device for gasoline grass
Motokosa carburetor adjustment is a process that needs to be mastered for the full operation of a trimmer for grass. Trimmer for grass is a completely simple device that can break in only a few places and demand a mechanical repair or replacement of part. Adjustment of the carburetor device of the float.type motorcycles may require knowledge of certain subtleties. The nuances due to the model and the specifics of its functioning will ensure a clear mixing and supply regime of the fuel mixture.
CHAMPION BAS carburetor, how to adjust? This is just a trimmer for floating type grass. a common option designed to mix air and fuel in the proportions provided. The main problems arising during the operation of the motor are approximately similar to the problems that overtake the carburetor in the car:
- the motor can stall immediately after it managed to start. The reason is that gasoline is supplied in insufficient quantities. This is called “poor” fuel;
- Excessively fed gasoline leads to its incomplete combustion, excessive density of the mixture and uneconomous consumption.
Repair of the carburetor
Important! It is necessary to regulate the carburetor under different circumstances: a change in the temperature regime, octane fuel or type of oil, after winter or end of the run.in, load or spontaneous turning of the screws from strong vibration of the body. Some owners prefer to configure the module before each use to make sure of its correct work.
How to clean a lawn mower properly?
For the correct cleaning of branded braids, we recommend watching the video below.
To eliminate the consequences of incorrect inclination of the lawn mower, to start replace the air filter, turn out the spark plug and clean the candle electrodes from soot. Intensively pump up the fuel in the carburetor. Try starting the engine and let it work for 5-7 minutes until black smoke disappears from the muffler. If after several attempts it was not possible to start the engine, go to the service center for cleaning the carburetor.
Also with a video to eliminate typical errors in the operation of engines on mowers.
When it is necessary to adjust
Carburetor adjustment is necessary in the following cases:
- The new engine was running out (4-5 liters of fuel mixture were used);
- The composition of the fuel has changed (brand of oil and gasoline);
- The weather changed (it became hot, cold);
- Air vacuum has changed (concerns mountainous areas);
- after long.term storage;
- the load on the engine has increased (after changing the tool and t.D.);
- Due to the vibration, the adjustment screws spontaneously unscrewed;
- Fuel consumption has increased, the carburetor shimmers the fuel;
- Flapse quickly appears on the electrodes of the candle (while the fuel mixture is prepared correctly);
- The motor starts and immediately stalls or is poorly gaining momentum;
- Gasoline does not enter the cylinder;
- A large amount of exhaust gases.
OLEO-MAC GS 650 chain-tooling
Among the advantages of this factory model, enlarged traction disperses, good ergonomics, comparable to small weight and the highest suitability for independent repair are distinguished.
DIY Fix Non-starting TroyBilt, Craftsman, Murray Mower. 550EX 450E
For the connection of the motor with saw organs, this chain saw of the Oleo-Mac brand is equipped with an improved clutch system, all the details of which are made of iron alloys. The tool headset of the tool consists of a strong guide tire and forged chain. Lubrication of parts. automatic and is carried out under the control of the oil pump.
The characteristics of this portable saw include:
- The power of the industrial engine is 4.7 liters. with.;
- Tank capacity for fuel/lubricant of the chain. 800/450 ml;
- The brand recommended by the length of the mounted tire is 45 cm;
- Weight. 6.7 kg.
The gasoline saw in this factory configuration is armed with comfortable rubberized handles, which allow you to better control the process of cutting with high vibration of the motor.
Signs of the need to flush the carburetor of the lawn mower
The fact that the time has come to diagnose the mechanism on a gas station will be indicated by the corresponding factors. One of the main signs is interruptions in the operation of the tool. In this case, the carburetor should be cleaned immediately, otherwise it is fraught with the development of negative consequences. Other symptoms of malfunctions are the following signs:
However, in the event of the above signs, it should be made sure that the reason is really a malfunction of the carburetor. Exclude other types of breakdowns, and only after that proceed to clean and repair the product on the trimmer.
In most cases, the above signs can be eliminated by adjusting the carburetor. Detailed instructions about this process are scheduled in this material. All devices on benzocos have adjusting screws with which idle speeds are configured, as well as a high and low speed range. The number and appearance of the mood screws depends on the tool model.
The principle of operation of the carburetor of the lawn mower
The throttle dashes determines the amount of air for supply, and the engine power directly depends on this.
Fuel is sucked into the carburetor system (its membrane). Then passes through the fitting in the carburetor. Next, the liquid moves through the intake and exhaust valve of the pump. Filtered with a net. The needle valve moves into the membrane chamber.
- Air supply to the tube with an air septum (damper). The partition regulates the intensity of the air flow.
- The fuel supply system is necessarily narrowed by a diffuser to increase the flow rate.
- Gasoline through the float chamber and nozzle with narrowing. The chamber with a float regulates the temporary volume of gasoline. In the float chamber, the pressure level is neutral, and in the tube with narrowing is already low. Thanks to the pressure drop, fuel penetrates through the jetler.
- Air flow acceleration contributes to the transfer of fuel (gasoline) and its spray. As a result, the air-fuel mixture of the necessary proportion or density is formed.
- The air-fuel mixture penetrates the engine cylinder through the fuel tube.
The level of air density in the system depends on the area of the open air damper. The wider the damper is, the greater the fuel consumption and power.
Simply put, adjusting the carburetor on a benzocos. creating an optimal fuel mixture due to the correct air supply.
Before adjusting the carburetor, rinse the air filter. It is recommended to rinse it after every 10 hours of work. After that, you can proceed to adjustment. The photo shows a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for PRorab-8406 gasoline. The numbers indicate the adjusting screws that we will use.
Adjusting screws of a carburetor of a gasoline trimmer for PRorab-8406 grass
Make a lawn mower and wait until it warms up.
Start slowly wrap the screw for supplying the fuel mixture until the moment the engine starts to stall or until it stalls if you do not have time to catch the moment. After that, unscrew the screw for a quarter of turning if the engine has not stalled, or half a turn, if stalled. Make a stalled engine.
Check, opening the throttle, as the engine is gaining momentum. Continue to turn off the screw for a quarter of turning until the engine during the frying begins to confidently gain increased speeds. This will be the moment of the most economical stable engine operation. In the gasoline trimmer for PRoraB-8406 grass, adjusting screws are wrapped clockwise, unscrewed-against, in some other brands there may be the other way around.
We start adjusting small revolutions. The screw limits the return movement of the throttle lever. wrapping it, we increase idle speed, unscrewing it. reduce. Adjust so that the engine works confidently at low speeds and even a little accelerated (for better starting), but so that the coil with a fishing line or a knife does not rotate, and before the start of their rotation there is a sufficient supply of revolutions. If the engine is poorly starting, still increase the speed at idle.
How to start an engine with a broken primer bulb
After adjusting the supply of the fuel mixture and small revolutions, check how the engine of the lawn mower will work at maximum speeds. If necessary, limit the maximum speed to the required level using a hollow screw, weaken the fixing nut and screw the screw to reduce maximum revolutions or turn off to increase.
In the future, it may be necessary to adjust the carburetor of a trimmer for grass. For example, if the engine when working at full load begins to gain speed poorly, unscrew the screw by another quarter turnover. In case of difficulty starting, increase idle speed. Both weather conditions and the quality of the fuel mixture can influence work. From vibration, the adjusting screws themselves can be cream.
DIY diagnostics and adjustment with your own hands can take only a few minutes.
To do everything right, run the motor. Your actions are as follows.
- Find limit speed at idle. To do this, unscrew the screw l to the right, and then to the left. Turning step. a quarter of turning counterclockwise.
- Using the screw t, you can configure the idle speed of the motor: increasing when rotating the screw clockwise, decrease. on the contrary. The adjusted engine confidently works without load and without warming up. Heated. does not overestimate the moment.
- If you set up not a motorcycle, but a trimmer for grass, then the rotor of the screw t sets a greater margin of turnover per minute. For devices of both types, stable turns are set when choosing a mowing height with a knife (or fishing line).
- The last rotate the screw h. He sets the rate of supply of gasoline with air at maximum speed, engine power, motor heating temperature and fuel consumption.
We offer to familiarize yourself with nolina pruning to configure the motor from the screw h, make the following.
- Open the throttle and squeeze the gas at maximum speeds.
- Twist the screw h clockwise until the engine speeds are reduced.
- Twist slowly the same screw counterclockwise until the engine gives out unstable speeds.
- Take the screw back a little (clockwise) until the motor does work smoothly. It is important to catch this line.
The result of the exact adjustment is the complete combustion of fuel and the white-brownish color of the spark plug. The candle flooded with gasoline is much darker than the unbearable.
How to adjust a carburetor on a gas tank
Before adjustment, it is necessary to carefully clean the filters according to the maintenance in the instructions.
Further configuration of the carburetor of the lawn mower with your own hands is performed by adjusting screws. There are three of them:
Right (l). adjustment of the fuel mixture for low revolutions.
You need to find the maximum speed at idle. To do this, they slowly turn the screw (l) to the right and left.
For adjustment, the screw is rotated by a quarter of turning must be counterclockwise.
Lower (t). is responsible for adjusting the engine at idle.
For proper adjustment of the idle, it is characteristic:
- Sustainable operation of a cold engine;
- not high speeds of a hot engine;
- for a trimmer head, a large supply supply;
- Sustainable engine operation when changing positions (sharp rise or descent of a knife).
Left (H). adjusting the mixture at high speeds. (The screw is set up last).
The overall adjustment of the maximum revolutions, engine power, temperature and gas consumption depends on the left screw (H).
Setting a carburetor of a lawn mower with a last screw is performed as follows:
- Open the throttle to the full, while issuing a full gas. Turn the screw clock until the speeds fall (in this case, they are oriented by ear).
- Turn the screw as slowly against the clock until the non.uneven operation of the engine.
- Then turn back very little, barely hearing a stable, even work.
- For more visual use of skills, it is more convenient to consider the work of an experienced user:
It is interesting that from the point of view of the author of the video, the configuration (its correctness) is determined by the color of the candle, and not just by the speed and stability of the engine.
Correct tuning of the carburetor with your own hands in this case-combustion of the fuel mixture without a residue, the color of the candle should be light brown.
It is easy to adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw independently and without appropriate experience. Enough for this follow the algorithm above.
It is important to install dust for some time worked in working conditions. If there are deviations, correct them in accordance with the same instructions. After eliminating the malfunctions, the setup procedure can be considered completed.
If you use the TM Foresta tool, employees of the company service center will adhere to free and professional adjust the carburetor of your chainsaw without risk of damage to the tool.
Suburban construction and repair cannot be dispensed with without the use of chainsaws, as well as the care of the garden. Due to the malfunction of the tool, all the work can stand up, so it is important to be able to disassemble it yourself, find problems and eliminate them. With sufficient experience and dexterity, you can even adjust the carburetor of the chainsaw. The procedure is complex, or rather. Jewelry. How to carry out adjustment procedures, we suggest getting divorced today.