Instructions for operating the carburetor
The gasoline fed to this unit must not contain any mechanical impurities. Treat all parts exclusively with gasoline. Do not use solvent, as it will damage the elasticity of the washer and rubber parts.
Use compressed air to dry the parts. Cleaning small holes with a wire or needle is not recommended. Installation after repair or cleaning must be done evenly so that no bending or deformation of parts occurs.
The float chamber must be connected to the body hermetically. It is necessary to check the connection of the air filter before use. There should not be any gasoline leaks.
Before you start the engine, prepare the carburetor. Make sure there is no petrol leakage. For this purpose it is enough to open fuel tap. close the choke valve and turn the control lever up to the stop. Throttle valve open to 1/8. 1/4 of the maximum stroke.
At low air temperatures (below 5ºC), squeeze the sinker until fuel appears from the hole.
During start-up slightly open the choke and after the engine warms up fully open the choke.
Fine tuning: weights and springs
Adjustment of the weights then commences. This is already called fine adjustment of the trammel. In this case, the ignition timing is adjusted, and correctors. CNTR and EC are directly responsible for this.
The first, centrifugal regulator has two weights and two springs. When the distributor rotor rotates, the weights are diverted by the CNTR force. In the process, the camshaft or shutter (if the ignition system is non-contact) is moved. Thus, contacts are triggered noticeably earlier.
The CSTR force is counteracted by two springs, on which the ignition system as a whole depends for its effective functioning. The springs themselves are different, and this is done so for a reason.
- The first spring is longer and is responsible for the moment when the tensioning regulator, the CNTR, enters into play. At the same time this spring adjusts the right angle up to 1.2 thousand. revolutions per minute, providing stiffness.
- The second spring is shorter, but much stiffer than the first. Corrects the break torque, providing free movement.
Experts insist that the second spring must be free running. But some motorists think that this causes unstable operation of the engine at low revs. Adjusts, ostensibly, the tension of this spring.
As for the VC or vacuum corrector, it only promotes the formation of the lead when the first chamber is in operation. In other words, when it comes to a partial load on the propulsion system.
By itself the given regulator of advance angle cannot create either at high revolutions, or at loads. This should be understood. And also at idle speed, by the way, neither.
The video below on how the weights work on the tumbler
Every user faced with the problem of unstable carburetor operation, because over time, any technique can fail. This is one of the first reasons why it is necessary to adjust the operation of the unit by yourself.
Specialists advise to follow the sequence of actions if the adjustment is made by yourself:
- in the first step, the user is required to turn the throttle screws all the way, and then half a turn;
- Activate the ignition and let the engine warm up a little;
- Without shutting down the unit, set the revolutions lever to the minimum allowable mode;
- start idling to the maximum possible;
- switch the idle speed operation to a minimum again;
- these last few actions will need to be repeated several times until the engine begins to show stable operation;
- at the end, the control lever is set to throttle.
Design and diagram of a power tiller, engine
Constituent parts of the power block “Agro”:
- steering boom with reverse;
- two-wheel undercarriage;
- engine (attached to the housing part of the clutch control mechanism);
- power transmission.
Behind the engine are placed:
- clutch clutch;
- main gear;
- differential with locking;
- final drive;
Design, repair and adjustment of the carburetor
The diagram below shows the device of the carburetor of the motoblock “Agro”. model KR-45R.
Type of carburetor: float. horizontal diffuser arrangement.
Adjustment (tuning) of the “Agro” motoblock carburetor is made only when the engine is warmed up, with a special adjusting screw to adjust the position of the throttle. Idle speed should be so low that the engine would run and sound smoothly and evenly. Adjust the maximum and minimum revolutions of the engine several times, until the desired result is achieved.
Oil seals, dust covers, bearings
- Bearings with inner diameter of 20 mm and outer diameter of 47 mm are used for Agro power tillers. Bearing width. 14 mm.
- Seals (sleeves) for this model: for gearbox/transmission sleeve size 2.2-30×52×1, for the primary shaft the gland dimensions are 20×42×10 mm
- Oil seals for “Agros”: universal for 6-9L power tillers.с.
Clutch, transmission, flywheel
Transmission “Agros” consists of such elements:
- cone clutch. dry type, with friction clutch;
- gear reducer;
- Differential (with positive locking function).
Ignition, starter, plugs
- The “Agro” power unit is ignited with the help of a contactless magneto MB-23U.
- The power harvester is started with a manual starter, and the cord is automatically retracted after starting. Power generator capacity of the engine of the walking tractor is 25 Watts.
Sparks for this machine: type A11-3. Can be replaced with A-17B type spark plugs (when switching to a higher-quality gasoline, for example, AI-92).
For this transition you also need to shift the ignition advance angle by two degrees. Shift direction. counterclockwise.
Video-review of Agro power tiller
If you own a cinder block of this model, share the link to a video of your machine in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев to this article.
Other malfunctions of the carburetor
The main problems arising during operation:
- Excess air suction. you may need to replace the gasket between the block head and the carburetor or tighten the fastening nuts. Also, the throttle body shaft may be worn and must be replaced. If the holes in which it is inserted are broken, you will have to replace the entire device.
- Overfilling the float chamber, which causes excess fuel to enter the combustion chamber. In some cases, there may be a lack of fuel in the chamber. In all cases, check needle, float, and nozzle wear.
- Poor fuel supply to the carburetor. Check the condition of the fuel filter and sump, gasoline hoses, and inspect the fuel tank. In cases where the tank is badly corroded inside, it is better to replace it. In some cases it is advisable to wash the container with a solution of caustic soda.
- Increased fuel consumption. It can be caused by wrong adjustment of the fuel supply system. You should try to adjust it according to the instructions.
In some cases it will be necessary to perform a complete disassembly of the carburetor. To do this you need to:
- Remove the carburetor from the head of the motor;
- Remove the remaining fuel from the float chamber;
- then it is necessary to make a revision of the float connector. If the gasoline drips from it too slowly, then the fitting should definitely be blown with compressed air from a compressor or a cylinder;
- After that you need to twist the nozzle 180 degrees, if after these manipulations, the fuel has stopped flowing from the carburetor, it means that the gasoline valve is in full working order.
Now it is necessary to check all nozzles.
- Unscrew and remove the screws responsible for adjustment of full throttle and low throttle.
- Remove the upper and lower cover of the unit.
- Flush the nozzles, clean the fuel valve.
- To wash the parts it is best to use regular kerosene (gasoline), after that it is recommended to blow them with compressed air from a cylinder.
Now you need to lay out the carburetor parts to dry them completely on a clean cloth.
Assembly of the device should be carried out in reverse order only with absolutely clean and dry parts.
It should be noted that when overhauling the motoblock engine it is better to replace the carburetor as well. often than not the carburettor housing is already very worn out, so it is advisable to buy a new one.
Your power tiller carburettor
Rated power and stable operation of the factory gasoline engine depends largely on the original quality of the fuel filled into the single axle tractor, namely the ratio of fuel and air in the engine cylinder. The carburetor of the agricultural machine is responsible for enriching the fuel with intake air in the desired proportion. Keeping it working all the time guarantees a high torque, long life and low exhaust emissions.
How to use the carburettor
In order for the KMB 5 carburetor on a Cascade power tiller to function for a long time it is desirable to use clean gasoline. If the unit has failed and you have repaired it, you should treat the elements with gasoline during reassembly.
Important! Do not use solvent for treatment because it damages the elasticity of the washers and rubber elements.
Do not use solvent to work with the carburetor After repair or cleaning assembly should be carried out evenly, so there will be no bending and deformation of parts. It is best to use a thin wire or needle to clean small holes.
How To Adjust the RPM Speed on a Lawn Mower
The float chamber should be sealed to the body during assembly. Check the carburetor air cleaner and gasoline leaks before operating it. To check the leakage just open the fuel cock, close the flap and screw the lever up to the stop. If checking the operability is carried out at temperatures below 0, it is necessary to squeeze the drowner, until the fuel appears.
So, the check is carried out, now you need to open the choke and start the engine, after warming up it can be fully opened.
Instructions for Using the Carburetor
The petrol that goes into this device must not contain mechanical impurities. Treat all parts exclusively with gasoline. Do not use solvent as it will damage the elasticity of the washer and rubber parts.
Use compressed air to dry parts. Do not clean the fine holes with a wire or needle. Installation after repair or cleaning must be done evenly so that no bending or deformation of parts occurs.
The float chamber must be connected to the housing hermetically. Check the air filter connection before operating. There must not be any gasoline leaks.
Before starting the engine, prepare the carburetor. To do so, make sure there is no gasoline leaking from it. To do this, open the fuel cock. Close the choke and turn the control lever all the way in. The choke must be set at 1/8 to 1/4 of its maximum stroke.
In low temperatures (below 5 ºC) squeeze the sinker, until the fuel appears from the hole.
Open the choke a little when you start the engine, then open it fully after the engine has warmed up.
Instructions for operating the carburetor
The gasoline that enters this unit must not contain mechanical impurities. Only use gasoline on all parts. No solvent should be used because it will damage the elasticity of the washer and rubber parts.
Use compressed air to dry parts. Cleaning fine holes with a wire or needle is not recommended. Installation after repair or cleaning must be evenly spaced so that no bending or deformation of parts occurs.
The float chamber must be connected to the housing hermetically. Check the air filter connection before use. There must not be any gasoline leaks.
Before starting the engine, prepare the carburetor. Make sure there is no gasoline leakage. To do this, just open the fuel tap. Close the choke and turn the control lever all the way. Open the choke 1/8 to 1/4 of the maximum stroke.
In low temperatures (below 5ºC), squeeze the sinker until fuel appears from the hole.
During the start slightly open the choke, and after the engine warms up open it fully.