Assembly algorithm of homemade milling machine
Fixing the working shaft to the support frame (be sure to use bearings of the thrust type). To make the shaft, you can use a metal pipe, the diameter of which does not exceed 5 cm.
How to make a bucket on T-40 tractor
To make such a hitch on a tractor need the following tools and materials:
- tool for cutting metal;
- welding machine;
- adjustable wrenches;
- metal profile;
- steel tube;
- sheet metal;
- hydraulic cylinder and joints.
- Cut the metal profile and bend it using the prepared pattern. You can cut the metal profile into two rectangles, weld them together, and then use a steel pipe to give the bucket the desired shape.
- Cut metal angles and weld support frame;. Sheet metal;. Cut and weld support frame;. Cut and weld support frame. The frame can also be made of several metal pipes or cylinders.
- Attach support platform to the sides of the frame.
- Use steel pipes (no more than 100mm in diameter) to make the shoes.
- Make a lifting arm out of 4 hydraulic cylinders.
- Join all the parts according to the drawing and mount it on the tractor with the special hitch.
The basic steps in the construction of a front-mounted mower:
- Install supports under the attached machinery, and then make special notches in them, designed for the installation of rods.
- Make the arm using 2 profile contours that are positioned at 30 degrees. Assemble the circuits between them with the help of crosspieces located in the main parts of the structure.
- Using a welder, weld the uprights to project from the top of the future cunning beam. They will also need to have spacers welded to them, secured to the corner of the boom.
- Use steel sheets to make the eyelets. the lower one will be used to attach the boom, and the hydraulic cylinders prepared in advance are mounted on the upper eyelet.
- The other end of the cylinders is fastened to the corner right in the middle of the tractor arm.
- To mount the ready bucket to the attachment of the tractor used.
This kind of design provides that large cylinders are responsible for bending movements of this tool, and small cylinders are responsible for rotary movements. Such a variant of the design will be excellent for use with an attachment, located on the front side of the structure.
For such a machine it is especially important that its weight corresponds to the parameters of the tractor and does not contribute to its overturning.
What tuning of T-25 tractor can be done with our own hands
Tuning of T-25 is an interesting and creative task. The owners of this unique and multifunctional product seek to make it beautiful, practical and convenient. Tuning of the tractor can be carried out in the conditions of the home workshop, without turning to specialists in the car service. Working with your own hands will not only save a lot of money, but also spend your free time transforming the technique from the outside and inside. Let’s dwell on the directions, according to which the conversion of the domestic tractor T-25 is carried out.
Instructions for assembling a homemade cutter
In order to begin making your own cutter it is necessary to understand the details of its general construction.
The soil tiller consists of the frame, the working shaft, the cutting blades-plates, the gearbox and a special protective cover.
However, each cutter has a different. This is what makes it possible to use it for a variety of purposes. exactly because of this flexibility tiller can be used as mounted or trailed equipment. The quantity and shape of the blades determines the quality of the work on the ground. Completion with additional discs will help protect the plants from the ruthless force of the knife’s sharpness.
Tools that will be needed when assembling the tiller
Let’s start the process of assembling:
- It is necessary to make a support frame. To do this we need a tube or channels (metal beams), which will be equal to 4 cm. The material is cut into 4 equal parts. In the future these parts of the base frame will be welded together. It is necessary to take into account that the width is chosen depending on the power of used mini-tractor.
- Mounting the wheels. It is with their help the adjustment of the immersion of the blades into the ground takes place.
- Fix the shaft to the frame. The shaft can be anything you like. Even the most common pipe with a diameter of 50mm. It is fastened by means of bushes and bearings.
- Making a chain for the cutter. an essential part of quality and reliable operation of the gearbox. To make it requires incredible precision and preferably a little experience. If this is the first time you are making a power tiller with your own hands, it would be better to buy the chain for the tiller in a store.
- Making blades for the tiller. We take metal plates with a thickness of 1.2 cm. The number of blades depends on the width of the shaft. Then fasten the cutting elements with bolts and other fasteners.
That’s all the steps of the tiller’s assembly. Afterwards there is only one thing to do: Test the tiller in order to see if it works on the ground.
How to mount a tiller on a mini-tractor
Ready to work, the tiller is attached to the regular places designed for the installation of attachments. it is necessary to think through the appropriate fasteners. You are now ready to go to the field for agricultural work. To protect the assembled cutter from the rains, we recommend supplementing it with a protective cover. it can be cut from galvanized steel and covered with an additional layer of paint for more effective protection. Note that the entire structure should be quite heavy. up to 200 kg
The router can work more effectively in this way.
In today’s article we will consider one of the main questions agronomists have. a cutter. Since the price for it is usually exorbitant, sometimes you have to look for different tricks and methods. We will try to make this task easier.
Making the goosefoots yourselves
If your power tiller is outdated, or if you have a desire to improve your equipment, for example, to reduce or increase the width and depth of cultivation, the part can be made by yourself. Often such an idea allows you to significantly improve the level of quality of cultivation of the land, as well as significantly accelerate the work.
These parts are characterized by uncomplicated design, so they can be made by oneself.
The easiest option is to study and analyze the design of the cutters of the industrial type, and then make some adjustments to it.
Note that you have to use individual drawings to assemble the cutters yourself.
So, homemade nozzles of this type consist of the following parts:
- The sleeve. It can be made from a thick tube with a diameter of 50 mm.
- The flange is made from heavy plate steel. It can be shaped round, but it is much easier to make a square-shaped flange.
- Stand for the blade. Here you can use a steel angle. Some craftsmen use car springs to make this element.
- Middle blade.
- Leftmost blade.
It is better to make blades of tool steel alloys. Some masters for this purpose use car springs.
With the use of welding, the blades are mounted on stands that are attached to the flanges. The flanges, on the other hand, are attached directly to the hub. Some opt for bolt fasteners, but such designs are not very reliable.
“Disadvantage” of the attachment “goose feet” is considered the fact that when working, this element is severely damaged. As a result, the engine of the cultivator is subjected to additional load, and the performer is very tired. In order to minimize this, it is necessary to put wheels on both sides of the axis, which will act as some kind of limiters.
Read also: Connecting an electric generator to a private house schematic diagram
In this situation, only the uppermost soil layer will be processed. This option is convenient for cultivating turfy and heavily overgrown soil. After the first pass the turf begins to break up. Further, the wheels are dismantled, and additional processing to a greater or lesser depth is performed.
If self-made “goose-feet” are made correctly, their quality will not be inferior to their industrial counterparts.
So, self-made “goosefoot” has the following advantages:
Tractor with their own hands#Підключення вузлів гідроруля#Трактор т-25 своїми руками#
- you will have an opportunity to save money;
- You will make a detail exactly for your cultivator;
- correctly assembled homemade cutter is not inferior to factory-made products.
A tiller for a power tiller is one of the most common types of additional equipment for tillage. It is a set of special knives attached to the axis. With their help you can quickly and easily get rid of weeds, make ground cultivation on the site. In order to find the right tiller for your power tiller it is necessary to classify them.
Technical characteristics of the T-25A tractor:
T-25A is a wheeled universal tractor.
- Engine brand. D21A1
- Traction class. 0.6 tons.
- Engine power (Diesel). 19,5 (26,6) kW (l.с.)
- Number of forward/reverse gears. 8/6
- Tractor dimensions length/width/high mm 3180/1472/2477
- Track. 1200-1400 mm.
- Weight. 2020 kg.
- Maximum speed. 21 km/h.
- Fuel consumption g/kWh. 223
- Load capacity. 600 kg.
- PTO shaft rpm 540
T-25 tractor engine
Reliable, time-tested, air-cooled four-stroke powerplant. Model range was developed at Vladimir tractor plant. Two, four and six cylinder models available, with many interchangeable parts. T-25 is equipped with a two-cylinder D21A1 model with an output of 19.5 kW (26 l.с.).
Engine is known for its low demand for lubricants, good maintainability and simple design. Also among the design features are the dual (pressurized and splash) lubrication system.
When the engine is warmed up, oil pressure must be 1.5-3.5 kgf/cm² at nominal rpm. It is not recommended to idle the engine for a long time.
The machine is mounted on three supports. Two front axles, elastic, rigidly mounted to the engine, located on the half-frame, on rubber pads. Rear part of the engine is rigidly fixed to the tractor housing with a flywheel crankcase flange.
T-25 tractor gearbox
The Vladimirets tractor is equipped with a mechanical transmission. Gearbox is equipped with reverse and doubler, giving the machine a wide range of speeds, 8 forward/6 reverse. This set of gears allows the tractor to move and perform various works at the speed of 1,5 to 21 km/h. Clutch is dry, single disc, permanently engaged. Shaft arrangement transverse.
All gears are cast in a molded housing. In the front part of the body, on two ball bearings, there is a primary shaft made together with a bevel gear. This pinion is permanently engaged with the bevel gears in the reverse gear, and the reverse gear is located in the middle of the intermediate shaft.
On the intermediate shaft to the right of the reverse mechanism, there is a movable pinion 2 / 4 gears. On the left side on the same shaft is the moving double pinion 1/3 and 5/6 gears.
Rear PTO drive and reduction gear assembly is located under the main shaft and intermediate shaft in the lower part of the housing.
A locking device is provided on the transmission cover to prevent shifting if the clutch is not fully engaged or disengaged. Also protects gears from premature wear and tooth breakage.
Rear linkage, brake arms and tractor steering components are mounted to the gearbox housing.
Dimensions and weight
Since the tractor was developed mainly for work, on small, often confined areas, it received good maneuverability and compact size. Thanks to its weight of 2050 kg it is also perfectly suited to inter-row cultivation of row crops.
Agrotechnical clearance is adjustable and is:
- Tire Plate 9-32″.
- high. 657
- main. 587
- low. 450
- Tire pad 10″ to 28.
- high. 642
- basic. 572
- low. 435
What you need a tiller for?
A tiller for a mini-tractor is mainly used to properly loosen the top layer of soil. This, however, is not the only thing it is made for. Cutter can also:
- To form ridges
- Fill the soil with fertiliser
- Distribute the fertiliser evenly over the ground
- To eradicate weeds from ridges
- Control garden pests.
The tiller for mini-tractors is very effective for improving soil conditions. Thanks to its use, the environment in which pathogens could form disappears, but for natural biological processes. there is no harm.