Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine: Operating instructions, washing modes and reviews
Bosch washing machines are among the most popular brands on the domestic market. But they have one disadvantage. the icons that indicate programs and functions. In Bosch the washing modes are often marked with barely understandable pictures. The dresses and flowers are suggestive, and it’s not always possible to guess at once what this or that “hieroglyph” means. Before using an automatic washing machine (CMA), it is useful for the user to read the deciphering of the pictures. this will prevent the wrong choice and damage to things, which it can lead to.
There are brand names that do not need advertising. Among them. the oldest German company Bosch, engaged in manufacturing home appliances for the past hundred years. You need to use your washing machines correctly to get the best out of them.
- Long service life. The quality of assembly does not depend practically on the country of manufacture. the company values its reputation and vigilantly watches the manufacturers organized in other countries.
- Economical use of resources. Bosch models have energy efficiency class not lower than A and A.
- Automatic weighing. The machine itself calculates the optimum consumption of water and powder.
- The VarioSoft drum ensures gentle washing of delicate fabrics.
Among the disadvantages of Boshas, experts and users note:
On the labels, in most cases, you will only find instructions on the required washing mode or temperature. But the Bosch Maxx 5 washing machine already has 11 pre-programmed default modes, each of which is clearly described in the manual. All you need to do is identify the type of fabric (using the same label), put the items within the weight limit of the machine and select the washing mode.
Further we will briefly describe the features of each of the programs:
- “Cotton.”. This option is used during the washing of natural tough fabrics that are not deformed by high temperatures (up to 90o). Often, these are towels, diapers, kitchen napkins, pillowcases, duvet covers and sheets, less often sweaters, shirts, pants. When you are not sure whether your garment can be washed at this temperature, look at the label. If it indicates other materials in addition to cotton, select a different mode or you can adjust this mode. So instead of using 90°C, use 40°C with a spot remover on the problem areas. When selecting this program, count on a long wash time. Maximum weight of items that can be washed at one time is 5kg.
- “Synthetics.”. If you plan to wash clothes consisting wholly or partly of non-natural fibers, select this option. Do not use a high temperature for such items. For a thorough wash, 30 degrees will be fine. If necessary, you can set a higher temperature for the main wash 40o degrees. But it is possible to spin such items at maximum spin speed. Remember, if you wash clothes with synthetic fibers at a high temperature, you are unlikely to be able to wear them again. Do not put more than 2.5 kg of clothes in the drum.
- “Mixed laundry.”. The new generation washing machine Bosch Max 5 is also designed for a very economical and convenient washing. You don’t have to wait until you have the right amount of synthetic clothes and separately the cotton ones to wash, and then spend half a day for 2 washes. Wash what is already in the basket together by selecting this program. It saves you water and energy costs, and it takes less time. If you select this programme, do not put more than 2kg of laundry in the drum.
- “Jeans”. The name of the program itself already tells you the type of fabric it is designed for. For many people it is denim clothes most in circulation, and thus the appropriate option in the washer is quite appropriate. Do not forget that the maximum allowable weight of items that can be washed at one time 2 kg.
- “Fine laundry”. Items that you have always washed with care, but only by hand, can now be put into the automatic wash. Shawls, blouses or items of underwear made of expensive and delicate fabrics you can put in the machine and select this program. The washing process is carried out at the permissible temperature (30o), and for spinning thin materials need no more than 600 revolutions. If you use this option, do not put more than 2 kg in the drum.
- “Wool”. Lovers of soft and warm clothes know how delicate they are. That’s why the Mach 5 model of the Bosch washing machine has a special option for natural clothes. Even if your sweater is only half wool, use this program. No deformation of the garment after cleaning. During operation, the device stops several times for a long time to allow the clothes to lie in a solution of water with a cleaning agent. At the default temperature of 20o, not a single garment will be spoiled. Don’t put more than 2kg of wool into the drum.
- “Super fast 30/15”. When you just want to “freshen up” your clothes, this option is just what you need. The appliance will wash, rinse and dry clothes in half an hour. When setting this program, remember that more than 1 kg of clothing should not be loaded. And if you select the additional option SpeedPerfect, the entire process will be reduced in time by half. This program does not have a high water temperature, because it takes more time to work with the heating element.
- “The Night Program. To save as much time as possible, turn the appliance on overnight and simply wring out and hang dry in the morning (by selecting a separate option). The peculiarity of this program is that the device works as quietly as possible and does not signal the end of the washing process. If you choose this mode, do not put more than 2 kg of things in the drum.
- You can set the “Rinse” mode separately. Of course, every program above rinses things by default. But some clothes (like baby clothes) need an extra rinse to keep the detergent smell off. Even with a hand wash or a soak. This washing machine has been designed for washing your clothes in a safe and dry manner, and it will rinse them even better, using less water than you would otherwise.
- “Spin” can also be applied separately when it comes to previously washed items. Any of the above types of washing can be accelerated, when you set the program, press the SpeedPerfect button. The exception is the “Wool” mode, because for full cleaning and preservation of things the machine must stop several times.
Review: Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine. We’ve gotten along just fine with it.
How nice that we have washing machines in our lives! Recently decided to wash a few things by hand, so tortured just and once again appreciate how much time and effort this technique saves us. My washing machine Bosh Classixx5 WLF16165CE appeared to me 5 years ago.
The control is mechanical and intuitive, there is a drawing next to the handle, showing what to wash and at what temperature. Modes are not as many as those of modern washing machines, but it is enough. Also, I don’t use them all since I don’t do laundry at high temperatures, mostly White/Colored and Thin Laundry mode. Indicator light shows the current status of the washing process.
The instructions show the approximate consumption of water, electricity, maximum load of laundry and the average duration of washing time for each mode.
I really like the extra programs and functions.
For example, sometimes I use the Wringer when I need nearly dry laundry, the difference is felt. And if I’m in a hurry somewhere and things are not too dirty, the Quick Wash helps, in terms of time it takes about an hour.
There is also a simple Rinse and spin, for example, if things are washed by hand. The function is necessary for someone, but I do not use it at all, I do not see much sense. I don’t use the extra rinse either.
There are also peculiar functions: Soaking, Starching, Dyeing and Bleaching. But I’m more used to the old-fashioned way to soak my laundry with stain remover or bleach in a basin, and then just put it in the washer and select the normal mode.
The detergent tray is no longer snow-white, as there have been many washes in such a long time. In the left compartment to fill the detergent, the central fill the conditioner, and the right I do not need (it is for starches or prewash). By the way, this tray can easily be pulled out to wash.
The drum is in perfect condition. Opening and closing the door is hassle-free with a handy handle.
If the pump is clogged with small beads, lint from things or other foreign objects, it can be cleaned, there is a special hole at the bottom of the washer.
We have not had this problem, but before transporting the machine to another apartment, I looked here to drain the rest of the water.
And all seems well, but one point I do not like very much. After the washings a small amount of water accumulates under the rubber band near the drum and a nasty mold appears.
The mold is already ingrained and can not get rid of it. Maybe it’s my fault, but I very often forget to wipe the water after washing, and sometimes I’m just lazy.
To summarize, I want to note the main advantages :
Well, the drawback, of course, the mold under the rubber band, although it does not cause me much discomfort, there is no smell from it.
My friend has a similar washing machine from Bosh for more than 15 years, I hope mine will last that long without any trouble.
Review: Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine. It’s German without being fancy.)
After our old machine gave up its life, I started a real panic! What to do, would I have to go back to the era of the dinosaurs and pull out of the dusty closet again his ancient grandmother activator type. Exit, of course, was to bring things to my mother-in-law, about her washing machine wrote in the last review, but how that not at all wanted. and here again help came to our friends, who sold us their machine, brought by them from Germany. Here she is, my new helper.
The machine passed its first test at “great”, because by the time she arrived, the house had accumulated quite a few dirty things. It worked tirelessly all day long. All I had to do was to hang up the almost dry clothes, because you should notice that its spin speed was 1400 (. ) turnover. Things just had to be ripped from the drum.)
If you want, of course, the number of revolutions can be reduced to 600, that I do when washing more delicate or woolen things.
The door, like other washing machines, opens by pushing on the latch.
The drum is smooth, never picks up anything, does not tear, no problems with this.
The lid for powders, I apologize in advance, we have no time to wash it yet, the water we have terrible, rusty flowing constantly, but it is removable, so be sure to do when free time is available. )
In the first compartment poured powder for the main wash, that is, it is used more often than others, the second rinse aid (I often pour sink here ), when washing linen, the third is also intended for powder for additional washing.
Now consider the control panel. It is excellent in its perfection) Just kidding, of course, but there really is nothing unnecessary. All programs are set with a twist of a knob.
If you want, you can further reduce the spin speed or stop the rinse, i.e. е. The laundry stays in the water until you drain it by turning the knob and remove it without spinning.
All functions are listed in German, but are easy to understand. On the left side are modes for delicate washing, lace, washing in cold water, woolen items and simply drain water. By the way, this function can be used in emergency situations, which we had. My husband made a great effort to put his largest down jacket into the machine, it got bloated by the water, but the machine honestly washed it, but it refused to spin such a load, I had to drain the water, take the down out and spin it by hand. Then we put it back in the machine and took it out completely dry. Squeezing is a huge plus.
On the right side of the wash a normal, intensive, 60 pre-wash, rinse, and at the very bottom of the spin.
The machine washes just fine, but looking at the drum above, I am sure not everyone paid attention to the fact that the rubber around it, not tightly adhering to the walls of the drum and the machine. We have not noticed it either, also because we have never faced with this problem before.
And so, loaded the next portion of laundry, including several pairs of beautiful socks, and I always count how many socks I put, so as not to lose one. Sometimes it would get lost in the laundry basket, and then I’d have to wash them separately. Washing two hours later, came to an end, washed in the normal mode at 60 degrees, I took things out, began to hang, and. I was missing two socks. I remembered exactly putting them in the machine!
I called my husband and on the family council it was decided that we will disassemble the machine and look for the ill-starred socks. After an inhuman effort (the machine is unrealistically heavy), we turned it over, removed the back cover and found both socks behind the back wall of the drum. After this story, I always used a special bag for washing small things. The problem is gone.
But I saw the machine inside, not every mortal has such a chance to fall). At its bottom and at the very top are two huge stone plates attached to large springs, I think at 1400 RPM, if not for them, the car would just fly around the bathroom). It turned out that besides the huge stones there are not many parts in it, the motor, the shiny drum itself and the belt between them, that’s all, not counting a few tubes and a tiny pump. It’s also worth mentioning.
Dimensions of the washing machine. 60x85x40 cm. It is not created as an additional element for countertops or other interior options, so it is freestanding. The maximum weight of the loaded laundry must not exceed 5 kg. Washing Efficiency. A. This class is one of the highest, which guarantees maximum results even with stubborn old stains. The loading has a frontal type.
Bosch Classixx 5 (the manual has more detailed specifications) is equipped with 5 temperature mode options. Among the washing options are separate washing of cotton, wool, jeans. Combination mode is allowed. 11 variants in total. In one wash, the machine uses 45 liters of water.
There is a spin function. There is also a button in the program that cancels this process. In addition, the leakage protection system is connected.
Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual
Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual
How to use our OnlineManuals manuals site.Our goal is to give you quick access to Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine instructions. With online browsing, you can quickly view the contents of the manual and find the solution to your Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine problem.
For your convenience If flipping through the Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual directly on the website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Viewing in full screen mode. It’s easy to view the user manual (without downloading it to your computer), you can use the full screen view mode. To view the Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual in full screen, use the “Open in Pdf-viewer” button. Downloading to your computer. You can also download Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual to your computer and save it in files.
Many people prefer to read documents in a printed version rather than on a screen. The option to print the user manual has also been provided on our website, and you can use it by clicking on the “print” icon in Pdf-viewer. There is no need to print the entire Bosch WLF 16261OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual, you can select only the desired pages of the manual.
Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual, instruction manual
Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual, instruction manual
How to use our manuals site OnlineManuals.Our goal is to give you quick access to the user manual, Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual. With the help of online browsing, you can quickly review the contents of the manual and find the solution to the problem with the Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual, operation manual.
For your convenience If flipping through the User Manual, Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) Washing Machine Operation Manual directly on the website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
View in full screen mode. To easily view the user manual (without downloading it to your computer), you can use the full screen view mode. To view the user manual User Manual, Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine instruction manual in full screen, use the “Open in Pdf-viewer” button. Downloading to your computer. You can also download Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine user manual, instruction manual to your computer and save it to your files.
Many people prefer to read documents in a printed version rather than on a screen. The ability to print the user manual has also been provided on our website, and you can use it by clicking on the “print” icon in Pdf-viewer. There is no need to print the entire User Manual, Bosch WLF 20164OE(Classixx 5) washing machine manual, you can select only the necessary pages of the manual.
How can a person in the 21st century without such things as a washing machine? Almost every housewife in the house has such an assistant. Although there is an old-school opinion. That it is better to do the laundry by hand. And why, my dear, bother.
Good afternoon guys want to share my review of the Bosch Classixx 5 washing machine. I used to have a washing machine, but it was horrible humming, and also leaked quite often, so I decided to go to the store and.