Range of power tillers Zubr and recommendations for their use
Agricultural machinery in the conditions of small subsistence farms is quite in demand, in light of which these products are presented in the market by various brands. In addition to domestic machines today, Chinese units are in great demand, among which it is worth singling out diesel and gasoline power tillers Zubr of various modifications.
Instructions for adjusting the carburetor on different power tillers
Stability and efficiency of a power tiller largely depends on the engine. If it is filled with quality fuel, set up properly and serviced in time, the equipment should not cause any problems.
Many models of power tillers widely use gasoline engines of the carburetor type.
They are relatively easy to service due to their design features. That’s why carburetor adjustment can be performed even by a beginner.
Types and methods of adjustment of carburetors
As you know, a single-axle tractor, like many other units of this type, is powered by an engine. Because the engine cannot ignite without oxygen, it is necessary to use a carburetor. There are two types of carburetors for the power tiller. One of them is rotary, the other is plunger. Naturally, each of the mentioned types has its own advantages and disadvantages, the choice depends on the power tiller, its performance and the type of work performed.
There are cases when the carburetor malfunctions (the process is unstable). In such a situation, the carburetor needs adjustment. How to adjust the carburetor on the tiller? It is quite possible to do it with your own hands, following a certain sequence of actions.
- First turn the throttle trigger (full throttle and throttle trigger) until it stops. After that, turn them one and a half turns.
- Turn the engine on and give it time to start and warm up.
- Do not turn off the engine and turn the engine control lever to its lowest rpm.
- Next, set the minimum number of revolutions when the unit works steadily.
- After that, start the idle speed up to the maximum.
- Set the idle speed to minimum. Repeat this action, alternating with the previous one, until the engine starts to run without faltering.
- Move the control lever to the “gas” position.
Following these instructions, you can adjust the carburetor of a power tiller by yourself.
Centrifugal ignition timing regulator for VAZ 2108, 2109, 21099
Centrifugal regulator is an element of ignition system of carburetor engine of VAZ 2108, 2109, 21099.
Appointment of the centrifugal ignition timing advance controller
Centrifugal ignition timing advancement regulator in the non-contact ignition system of VAZ 2108, 21081, 21083 VAZ 2108, 21081, 21083, 2109, 21091, 21093, 21099 engines is designed for automatic increase of ignition advancement angle when the engine load is increased (increase in crankshaft rpm) in order to obtain greater effect (more power) from the most complete combustion of the fuel mixture.
The centrifugal ignition timing advance controller is located inside the ignition distributor (trambler), on its axis.
Centrifugal regulator consists of two flat weights attached to a support plate installed on the roller of the ignition distributor. The edges of the weights rest against the projections on the other, slave plate of the regulator. The follower plate is in turn connected to the backing plate via two springs. There is a circular screen on the slave plate, the slots in which, as it rotates, pass through the gap in the Hall sensor. which forms an impulse to the commutator and then to the ignition coil to give a spark to a particular spark plug.
How the centrifugal governor works
As the distributor shaft rotates, the ignition timing advance controller also rotates. The centrifugal force causes the weights to move apart. The higher the engine speed, the more the masses move apart.
The weights rest on the projections on the regulator’s end plate. This causes the output plate to move with the shield at a certain angle in the direction of rotation of the rollers. As a result, the slots in the screen pass earlier in the Hall sensor gap, which forms earlier pulses to the spark plugs, that is, the ignition advance angle is increased.
Divergence of weights during rotation of a centrifugal regulator
When the shaft speed drops, the weights converge, the springs return the drive plate with the shield, the pulse from the Hall sensor comes later, the ignition advance angle returns to normal. “Setting the ignition advance angle on VAZ 2108, 2109, 21099”).
Centrifugal timing advance controller and hall sensor working in conjunction
Centrifugal regulator malfunctions
There are two main faults that mostly haunt the centrifugal regulator:
motoblok ZUBR. merge singur cu plugul.avi
Centrifugal regulator malfunction causes decreased power output, fluctuating idle RPM and increased fuel consumption, since the ignition timing advance angle is no longer suited to the mode required. To check the centrifugal regulator and troubleshooting will have to disassemble the distributor ignition (change the springs or eliminate the cause of seizing weights). In some cases, it may be more practical to replace the centrifugal regulator or the ignition distributor assembly.
Centrifugal regulator applicability on VAZ 2108, 2109, 21099 cars
|Distributor 40.3706||Distributor 40.3706-10|
|1000 rpm||0. 2°||1000 rpm||0 ± 2°|
|2000 rpm||9 ± 2°||2000 rpm||10 ± 2°|
|3000 rpm||15 ± 2°||3000 rpm||17 ± 2°|
|4000 rpm||19 ± 2°||4000 rpm||22 ± 2°|
|5000 rpm||22 ± 2°||5000 rpm||27± 2°|
|6000 rpm||24 ± 2°|
According to the ignition system of cars VAZ 2108, 2109, 21099
Features of regulation on different models of power tillers
This technique is on the market in a wide range. It’s possible to choose the machines not only by motor type, but also from different manufacturers. Despite the similar principle of operation and operation, the peculiarities of regulation may differ for specific models of equipment.
To understand what specifics characterize the adjustment of the carburetor of motoblocks of the most popular brands, it is necessary to study the nuances of adjustments on each:
- “Neva: MB-1 and MB-2.
Usually all the features are prescribed in the manual, but there are certain subtleties that you need to remember.
Recommendations for operation
Fuel quality is critical to the trouble-free operation of this unit. Normal functioning of the mechanism is possible only with the use of quality and clean fuel. It is required to change the filter in time, clean the sump.
Among the main recommendations is another point. the nodes and mechanisms of this unit are in order. Dirt and combustion products must be removed, and regular pressurized air blowing is required to remove the dust. Periodically remove the part and wash it with gasoline.
For normal operation of a carburetor engine, it is important that the air to gasoline ratio is within 15:1. But it is impossible to start a cold engine with such a mixture. Throttle valve helps in this case, which allows you to enrich fuel by reducing the flow of air into the carburetor. You can regulate it manually with the lever on the housing. Start the motor at normal settings should be done without starting it up.
After starting the engine and warming it is necessary to close the throttle, otherwise the consumption of fuel mixture will be very high. It is important to keep the air filter clean. If it is clogged, then the air supply will not be sufficient, which will provoke unstable functioning of the engine. The engine will not be able to gain optimum speed or will refuse to work at all.
The service life of the air cleaner is usually identical to the life of the engine before overhaul. After this time it will be necessary to change the mechanism or disassemble it and replace the components. When buying a new unit, it is advisable to check the housing for cracks and defects. The throttle valve should also be inspected. It is important that it opens and closes smoothly.
In diesel power tillers Zubr NT 105 there are certain kinds of faults that are specific to this model. In particular, we are talking about the following breakdowns:
- heavy wear and tear of the belts, causing them to break;
- failure of the clutch pulley bearings;
- leakage of glands;
- Incorrectly located pulleys, caused by insufficient tension of the nuts, etc.д.
Besides, there are cases when it becomes necessary to adjust valves, or precisely the gap between them. Let’s try to deal with this issue and describe the algorithm of correct and sequential actions:
- We need to get to the flywheel of the engine, but first it is necessary to remove the oil bath of the air filter. On the body of this bath there are springs, which periodically fall down, which causes a certain inconvenience.
- To avoid this, we will use an ordinary rubber band, which should be put on the body of the tub, and under it already remove all our latches. After that remove the air filter bath without any obstacles
- Loosen the bolts that fasten the flywheel housing. Remove flywheel cover.
- On the flywheel are stamped special marks. 0, 5, 10 and 20. At 20 there is fuel injection. On the cylinder is a mark under which you want to bring the zero value on the flywheel. To do this, simply turn the flywheel until these marks are aligned.
- Remove valve cover by unscrewing the bolts. If the cover is difficult to remove, then powerfully do not strongly tap on its body.
- To adjust the gap valves we need an ordinary minus screwdriver, ring spanner at 10 and a razor blade. The thickness of such a blade is 0.1 mm, and according to the technical recommendations listed in the passport, the gap between the valves should be between 0.1 and 0.15 mm.
- Use a blade to check the gap between the valves. If the blade does not pass, then this gap is less than the required 0.1 mm, so it needs to be adjusted.
- the adjustment is made by means of a screwdriver inserted into the screw of the nut located on the valve. Slightly loosen it with a ring spanner and check the slackness with a razor blade. Loosen the nut until the blade is slightly loose under the valve.
- Insert the screwdriver in the given position again and then tighten the nut with the spanner. Also make sure that there is no wobble in the valves, so the nut must be tightened securely. Do the same for the second valve.
- Put on all the components in reverse order, t.е. first the valve cover, then fit the cover and the oil bath. Make sure all connections are properly tightened.
That’s the whole process of adjusting the valves, which you can do yourself, without resorting to outside help.
Zubr single axle tractor valve adjustment
Adjusting the valves on a power tiller, adjusting the control mechanisms, changing the oil in the main units, and inspecting the tires are the main works that are performed during the maintenance of a power tiller. Maintenance is necessary to ensure the safe operation of the unit, to check the reliability, durability of all its nodes and connections.
This review will look at how to adjust the valves on a motoblock. They affect the consistency of the engine and the entire motor machine.
The ignition system belongs to the list of the most important assemblies of both branded and homemade motoblock. Its main function is to generate a spark, which is necessary for ignition and gradual combustion of fuel in the chrome cylinder of the engine.
The simplicity of the factory device of the node allows you to perform your own repair of the ignition of a power tiller. The most common problem is the alignment of the gap between the elements of the ignition unit. However, in order to do it correctly, you need to study the design of the node.
The ignition device of any farm machine includes a coil, which is initially connected to the electrical power supply of the system, as well as a magneto and spark plugs. During the start of the power unit of a power tiller, voltage is applied, resulting in a pronounced spark between the magnetic “shoe” and the standard spark plug. It is needed for instantaneous ignition of fuel, which at this moment is in the combustion chamber of the engine. details about the structure of the ignition system of the used power tiller can be seen in the photo.
The electronic ignition system of the motor-block is also often equipped with breakers, which are triggered automatically if any of the unit malfunctions. This results in an emergency power outage in the mains.