How to choose the right oil for your Partner 350 chain saw??
To extend the life of the engine and other working mechanisms of the garden tool, it is necessary to use quality engine oil for the fuel mixture. when combusted in the cylinder, it should form as little as possible ash, which settles on the walls of the muffler and the spark plug.
The engine oil you use for fueling your Partner 350 must be free of foreign substances that tend to settle in the narrow channels of the original carburetor.
In addition, the oil in your Partner 350 chain saw must have good lubrication and corrosion protection as well as good resistance to wear and tear.
STIHL and Husqvarna 2-stroke engine oils are best used in preparing the fuel mixture. They are good for lubricating your Partner hedge trimmers and do not produce ash on combustion.
Partner 350 !!!Заливает свечу! ПАРОДИЯ на БП ,БМ ,ТМ,СМ
To be able to adjust the carburetor on your Partner 350 chain saw you need to know how it is designed.
Partner 350 has a Walbro carburetor. The WT-891 is marked on the body of the original product to identify its quality. This number is also needed when ordering parts or a complete repair kit.
The WT-891 carburetor is made according to the classic scheme and has several basic elements:
- Fuel Pump.
- Main chamber with diaphragm.
- Throttle valve.
- Air flap.
- Quality adjustment screw.
- Adjustment screw.
- Idle speed adjustment screw.
The carburetor body has channels through which the fuel mixture travels.
Principle of operation
Your Partner 350 begins carburetor operation when a pulse is transmitted from the engine crankcase to the fuel pump causing the diaphragm to operate and pump fuel. Then, through the needle valve, which is controlled by a diaphragm, the fuel enters the main chamber. From the main chamber, through special channels and through the nozzle valve, into the cylinder.
By adjusting the position of the throttle valve, the operator increases the amount of fuel entering the cylinder. Closing the choke means more fuel will get into the cylinder, which will have a positive impact on starting a cold chain saw.
Quality and quantity adjusting screws, work on the principle of gate valves, reducing the flow capacity of the channels through which the fuel enters the cylinder.
The nozzle valve has a fixed flow capacity and transmits fuel only in one direction. Its second function is to prevent air from getting into the main chamber of the carburetor.
Carrying out the disassembly
If you tune the carburetor chain saw “Partner-350”, you should learn more about the node of the device, in many models the design features are almost identical, so these recommendations will be relevant.
“PARTNER 350” Правильная регулировка карбюратора.
The elements should be removed with the utmost care, put them in order, in the process of reassembly it will help you. Three bolts hold the top cover, you have to remove them, then you will see a layer of foam rubber, which acts as part of the air filter. The wizard will have to get rid of the fuel hose, this will remove the traction drive.
Read also: Sandwich panel clamp with his own hands
Adjusting the carburetor chainsaw
“Partner-350” is not possible if you do not remove the cable lug, this must be done in the next step. The gasoline hose, which is on the left side of the nozzle, should be dropped. All of the above work will disconnect the carburetor, which can be adjusted. This mechanism is complex, so if you need further disassembly, you need to carefully remove the elements, because their size is very small, due to which they can easily get lost.
Chainsaw carburetor device. The structure and principle of operation of the carburetor
Let’s find out the carburetor device of a chainsaw. This instrument consists of:
- The diffuser, which is located at the entrance to the device;
- The valves that regulate the flow of mixture;
- a special atomizer;
- float chamber.
The device may have 2 or 3 adjusting screws equipped with springs. There are cone needles at the end of the screws.
- When the engine is switched on, the air damper is opened.
- The air moves forward and mixes with the fuel in the diffuser, where the passage narrows.
- the air flows through the nozzles and is cleared by the filter and through the valve in the inlet of the diffuser.
- At the same time, a special flap, which is located behind the diffuser, distributes the mixture, and it enters the combustion chamber.
The device is arranged in such a way that the volume of fuel, which passes through the jets, is regulated by the bolts of the chainsaw. The volume of fuel in the combustion chamber depends on the sharp cone valve. the operation of this valve is controlled by a diaphragm that controls the flow of mixture into the chamber. The work of these nodes depends on the rotation of the internal combustion engine. the mixture is purged with the filter.
Features of the carburetor, pros and cons
The carburetor on the Partner 350 chain saw has a typical (classic) design, identical to almost all modern carburetors on chainsaws with similar power. It is quite reliable and provides optimum engine performance in all modes and economical fuel consumption. It does not have any unique features that radically distinguish it from other carburetors.
The pros and cons do not depend on the construction of the carburetor itself, but on the manufacturer. Original Walbro carburetors with the best quality. Carburetors from unknown manufacturers leave much to be desired, with them as luck would have it.
Setting the carburetor chain saw Husqvarna 137. Tuning Guide
Before setting up the Husqvarna 137 chain saw, it is necessary to fit it. Before you start, you need to study the device of the chainsaw Husqvarna 137.
- Be sure to wear gloves to protect yourself. They are not included in the package, so you have to buy them beforehand. First you need to install the comb of the saw and fix it with two screws.
- If no chains and bars are installed, they should also be put in their place. To do this, remove the cover and the nuts securing it. If there is a shipping mat on the chain, it must be removed.
- Adjust chain tension using the adjusting screw. It is important that the catch can locate into the bore of the bar. Turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise to advance the grip. This is the way to achieve the correct position of the catch.
- Next, prepare the chain for installation. To do this, choose the correct position. A sprocket is placed on the chain, which is located behind the clutch drum. The chain is slid between the sprocket teeth.
- The upper part of the guide bar must be moved into the groove of the bar that surrounds it.
- Then the adjusting nuts are inserted and tightened by hand. When the chain is fully adjusted, they can be finally tightened.
- To learn how to adjust the carburetor, see the instruction manual that came with your saw. Tuning the Husqvarna 137 carburetor is usually no problem.
Adjusting a Partner 352 Saw
Your chainsaw may malfunction due to improper carburetor adjustment. This is a procedure that you should do on a regular basis. This will help extend the life of the tool. Perform adjustment of the carburetor chainsaw Partner can their own hands, but first recommended to study the device and ways to fix the major problems.
Your Partner 350 chain saw starts and shuts off. s
Why a chainsaw stops when you press the gas?
Hi! If you have ended up on this site you probably have a chainsaw that cuts off when you throttle, and you want to find out what the problem is and what you can do about it. Still, I’ll try to help you in this dilemma by breaking down the more common causes of such a failure, as well as ways to fix them.
Partner P350 carburetor adjustment
To begin with, I’ll write for novice users that many chain saws ask to warm up the engine at idle for about one minute before use. Why the chainsaw starts and stalls. causes and. Your STIHL chain saw isn’t starting or shutting down. As long as the engine is not warmed up, the saw may stall when you add gas.
So, if the warmed up chainsaw can work at idle, but shuts down on load, it means that:
- if the carburettor is incorrectly set or clogged. this is the most common case;
- it does not have enough air, the consumption of which increases sharply at higher rpm. this means that the air filter is dirty (this is a very rare case, because the filter pollution is uniform, so at first the user notices the loss of power);
- it does not have enough fuel and the fuel consumption also increases at higher engine speeds, the fuel filter is dirty (also not unusual);
- Well, the most disgusting case, if between the piston and the wall of the cylinder is an excessive friction associated with a lack of oil in the fuel consistency. after such work gasoline saw, you are likely to fly into the repair of piston group, because the piston and the walls of the cylinder are formed zababiaki preventing the operation of the saw.
Adjustment of carburetor operation
The Partner 351 chain saw has several working mechanisms that require periodic inspection and maintenance. One of them is a carburetor.
Carry out repair of the carburetor of a chainsaw Partner 351 with their own hands is not recommended, but perform a small adjustment is possible. There are two main breakdowns, which can be eliminated by adjusting the carburetor with your own hands:
- Checking the chain while the engine is idling. To fix the problem it is necessary to use the adjusting screw. First, it is turned all the way clockwise. Then make 4.5 turns counterclockwise. The problem should go away.
- Improper fuel mixture supply. There can be several reasons. From unbalancing the adjusting screws to carburetor component failure. In any case the adjustment follows the same pattern.
There are three adjustment screws for adjusting the carburetor: L. for high RPM, H. for low RPM, T. idle speed of the Partner 351 chainsaw.
- Start with the T screw. To do this, start the saw, and turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise until the chain stops.
- Then turn the L screw a quarter of a turn counterclockwise. When adjusting at idle should be the largest turns.
- Turn screw H a quarter turn counterclockwise.
After carrying out these manipulations, a tachometer is taken, and the revolutions are checked. They should correspond as closely as possible to the RPMs listed in the Partner 351 chain saw’s data sheet. If you do decide to adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw Partner 351 with your own hands, we recommend reading the article about adjusting the carburetor on the chainsaw. This article is general in nature, it has all the information you need and it will help you a lot with this complicated process.
Adjusting screws of the carburetor